Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!!!! I'm freaking tuned in!!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

o yeah....4 bar speed factory map sensor in!

stay tuned alot more to come!

my new turbo build

Comment

shes finally registered!!!

my new turbo build

Comment

who likes parts?????!!! I DO I DO!!!

some of them that i got today!

clutchmaster 2600lb pressure plate and act 6 puck unsprung disk
          38mm wastegate dump tube
          10an jic return line and fittings
          2 90 deg couples and clams

my new turbo build

Comment

damn been a while...cheap ebay housed turbo t3/to4e with garret gt35 insides.
            emusa 7psi wastgate 2 year warranty
            emusa ebay ram style manifold 2year warranty
            aem fuel pressure regulater

my new turbo build

Comment

nice man looks good
              back at it again

Comment

well i ended up buying a built block from a member on here..asured it was fine i decided to put it in..guess what it knocked.soo took it out and opened it up and found this...a hella crank walk from no thrust washers........................................... ................

my new turbo build

Comment

who?
                  ebay turbo= shaft play = metal being fed to your motor.
                  will that block be fine if you put thrust washers in?
                  Last edited by thepowderblue; 02-24-2012, 05:05 PM.
                  Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                  93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                    who?
                    ebay turbo= shaft play = metal being fed to your motor.
                    will that block be fine if you put thrust washers in?
                    what ebay turbo..the only thing ebay about it is that the housing is from ebay.
                    as for the block its toast man.the housing for the thrust washers is gone.thats how bad it was grinding away.and the crank itis grinded down which means its off balance.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                      hey ma u not that far from me.i usually travel to mass in the summer a few times to go to sams u pull it cause they so damn cheap.
                      That's my second home lmao I'm there like 3 times a week!

Comment

Oh man i hate to see that looks like someone got in a rush and forgot or didn't need to be building a bottom end to start with.

Is the guy going to refund some of the money if not all?

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                          Oh man i hate to see that looks like someone got in a rush and forgot or didn't need to be building a bottom end to start with.

Is the guy going to refund some of the money if not all?
                          i dont kno im still talking to him via pm.the last thing he said was that he didnt even pull the pan off when he yanked the motor from the car.i wish he did cause i never would have went a 3 and a half drive to get it.

my new turbo build

Comment

Thats why i always inspect a engine before i buy, i also write up a warranty&receipt just incase i'm in a rush and don't feel like tearing into one.

If i can't inspect i walk away, hopefully he cuts you a break!

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                              Thats why i always inspect a engine before i buy, i also write up a warranty&receipt just incase i'm in a rush and don't feel like tearing into one.

If i can't inspect i walk away, hopefully he cuts you a break!
                              i did inspect it..just didnt take the pan off. checked the pistons and the walls..i honestly did think someone would be stupid enough to forget thrust washers.

my new turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by 92smokeaccord View Post
                                i did inspect it..just didnt take the pan off. checked the pistons and the walls..i honestly did think someone would be stupid enough to forget thrust washers.
                                I fully inspect period and yeah i'd have to agree. What did the build/ bottom end consist of?

02 Crv

Comment

Working...
                                X