No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some dash vents you can have for that wagon !

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Wimp go low or go home haha
    Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
    Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

I think I have some too lol. I have pretty much everything to fix it up.

Didn't really want to buy another vehicle after selling the truck, but I can't pass up a cool wagon like this. Especially being a 5 speed.

Comment

You could always flip the wagon ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
        Wimp go low or go home haha
        Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
        Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          I think I have some too lol. I have pretty much everything to fix it up.

Didn't really want to buy another vehicle after selling the truck, but I can't pass up a cool wagon like this. Especially being a 5 speed.
          Man... 5spd wagon... Yeah so hard to come by.. the guy who helped me do my motor s wap did one in his 5th gen accord wagon, had to swap it to 5speed. Looking inside his car from the back makes me solo jealous of his cargo space...
          My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

wagon looks great. for 1k its a must buy. hopefully its dropped properly so you dont have to deal with any bs.

Comment

I'm super excited to see the wagon. I know it needs some TLC, but he says it runs and drives and that's all I need it to do. Have to take my ITRs up with me, because he says the cords are showing in spots on the 17s. Depending how bad it is, I'll see if I risk driving it back on the 17s, or swap the wheels over.

It's a 250km drive back to my house from where the car is.

We'll see. If the car is a total pile, I'll walk away, but I'm always looking for CB's for sale, and this is by far the best deal in the province.

Comment

even if the engine is crap you can always swap the f over from the coupe after you get the h.

Comment

Yeah, that's alot more work than I'd like to do, especially since I don't plan to start the swap til late September or October.

However, if I buy the wagon, it will take priority on maintenance and repairs over the coupe. I don't daily drive the coupe, so even if I need to steal parts from the coupe to fix the wagon, I will.

Comment

yea that makes sense. 2 swaps would be a pain.

and btw no more tighty whites?

Comment

Nope. Truck goes tomorrow when I look at/pick up the wagon.

Blue n white now lol.

Comment

ehhh i love the truck but that wagon will be bad ass. with your attention to detail we might have one of the cleanest wagons around on our hands.

Comment

It's going to be temping to put money into it and really clean it up, but I will really need to restrain myself on this one. I went overboard with the truck. As you can see, I cannot leave well enough alone. It will be temping to not use the wagon as my base for the H swap and full build.

I found some larger photos of it on here, the owner is a member on here, "driv3r".

If I buy the car, I need to get it up to daily spec asap. Hell, I might even just throw the ITRs on it. Needs a cd player, so maybe steal the one from the coupe. I dunno...depends what the wagon needs, will depend on how soon I start serious work on the coupe.

The wagon is definetly cool enough to rock daily without having to worry too much about it. I have a ton of parts to be able to fix it up with, and it comes with a ton of stuff, so I am not too worried about it.
                          Last edited by crazymikey; 07-21-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                            Probably not. Just rock the stock H22 tranny. I don't really plan to race the car or anything.

Anyways....90% sure this will be ending up in my driveway tomorrow to replace the truck.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ397219535
                            Oh man I know the guy and the wagon, alex is the guy I bought my 92-93 jdm one piece headlights. This wagon you'll love, i did, lots of quality work put into this car well worth the drive. Paint is peeling in some areas but over all well worth the $1000

Comment

Thanks for the assurance Antonio. Talking to Alex on the phone, he seems like a really nice guy. Unfortunately he's out of town for work until Tuesday, so I won't be meeting him when I see the car tomorrow.

Comment

teh shaggin wagon...lol

seriously though nice come up mike
                                1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                                2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X