No announcement yet.

crazymikey : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very true. I'm dreading winter coming. Hopefully we get a mild dry winter like last year. Driving conditions were pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      My wagon had the anchor bolt kit in it and seemed to have no issues with it. It did the job, corrected camber and it seemed good, so figured I'd go with another one.

Once I have those installed, I'd like to get some adjustable toe bars for the rear as well. I already have the Megan adjustable UCAs in the rear. I also still need to upgrade to rear discs and an EX rear crossmember/sway bar setup.
      I also noticed your wagon had cut towers though for extra clearance

Comment

I tried one of those kits once. Never again. They wear out and then constantly shift, causing many more problems. Change it as soon as you can if you plan on keeping the car.
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Yeah, the wagon actually didn't need them cut. I parked on the curb with the suspension fully compressed and it was close to touching if the towers were there.

I seemed to have no issues with the camber kit on the wagon, so I'll try this one and see how it goes.

Comment

Where'd you pick up that Keepinitclean decal?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

from alex keepinitclean haha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                from alex keepinitclean haha
                IDK about that. Hey, are those boobs in your sig?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Are you being sarcastic?

Also.... Maybe....

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

About the boobs? No. They seriously look like boobs, lol.

As for the decals....no. Upon my own research, they really DO come from keepinitclean, lol.

Comment

wow your coupe looks amazing... makes me miss my white one so bad! good work bro!

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
                      Originally posted by keepinitclean
                      I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

As for the decals....no. Upon my own research, they really DO come from keepinitclean, lol.
                        Hell yea!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I meant sarcasm regarding the vinyl decal. Boobs are nice but I'm not sure what its supposed to be just a little crew thing, I made stickers myself of those.

Joel at all aspect printing has product in california, texas and alberta now! Idk where else

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                            I meant sarcasm regarding the vinyl decal. Boobs are nice but I'm not sure what its supposed to be just a little crew thing, I made stickers myself of those.

Joel at all aspect printing has product in california, texas and alberta now! Idk where else
                            I do too

And really!? Dang he's spreading! My aunt might be able to print some more colors for me too.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Small update. Having the 9091 lip was bugging me, so I snagged a CD5 lip at the yard today.

I peeled all the Plastidip off the CD5 wheels, and they look absolutely awful unpainted, so my project tonight is to paint the wheels white. The car just looks wrong without white wheels, IMO.

Comment

Fail on painting the wheels for some reason.

Sanded, grease & wax remover, wiped off, primer, let dry about 20 mins, colour coat....fish eyed like crazy. Took it all off and tried again. Same thing. WTF

So I just cleaned them up and they're staying stock for now. And man do they look awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X