No announcement yet.

dysfunk : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to the yard today. Unfortunately Scott wasn't able to pick anything that he wanted... Car was sitting on the ground and waiting to be drained of all fluids... But I got some things.

92/93 Sedan Tail lights
    92/93 Grill (almost mint)
    92/93 Front EX Lip with all mounting hardware (Thanks Scott)
    Air intake box for swiss cheese mod
    Hood prop with all hardware

Amount spent? $3.

I think Scott and I will be going back tomorrow to grab more things off the car.. Hopefully we will be able to get to the interior of the car.

Going to clean up the lip and try to install it today, possibly tomorrow.

I had all intentions of taking a picture of the car at the yard and it completely slipped my mind.
    Last edited by dysfunk; 04-04-2012, 03:54 AM.
    92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
    2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
    2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Looking to do my upper ball joints soon... I would like some recommendations on which to get.. I've been looking at Moog...
      2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
        ewww, green beer...

I'm drinking some Highland. Oatmeal Porter and Black Mocha Stout.

I gotta see these red/clears in person sometime. soon.
        Idont always drink beer, but when I do.. I prefer Dos Equis lmao

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
          Nothing major, replaced the dome light with a 12 smd LED.

I love the output, just doesn't seem as bright because of the maroon interior. :c
          i changed all of my bulbs to led except for headlight and fogs.. the only think i dnt like is that my rear indicators ar not bright enough during a bright sunny midday

Comment

Originally posted by real_mckoy View Post
            i changed all of my bulbs to led except for headlight and fogs.. the only think i dnt like is that my rear indicators ar not bright enough during a bright sunny midday
            I don't think I'm going to do anymore LEDs. But I do need to fix my D4 light... Idk if its throwing any codes haha.
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

No real updates with my car... but, my sister is in the process of getting her cb7 painted.

2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Berry Nice
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Going to recharge my A/C in a few minutes. I've never done it before so, here's to a first! It seems to be pretty straight forward.. The car has already been converted to R-134a so I won't have to deal with that headache.
                  2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

The CB7 is lookin good man, where did u get the 12 smd LED light?? Is there like a certain size to get cuz the 3 bulb one i have is a lot longer than stock.. Love those tails too btw!
                    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Car is looking great i am actually rocking red/clears as well and they are awesome. I never painted the bulbs amber though and they are still blinking white.

(straight success said he converted the stock housing onto the red/clears is that what you are after)
                      I need to grab a set of extra tails in order to do this. The back of the red/clears are just crap compared to oem.
                      I know it is illegal but i drive the car 15mins a day but there is going to be that one day where the cop pulls me over for it.

Comment

No real updates, but I am making progress in the planning stage.

My best friend is taking auto body in college and he is wanting a donor car for body work/paint ..... so, naturally, I volunteered. He's pricing the paint tomorrow at school and we will be doing a direct respray. This will be happening next semester, as that's when he will be active in his painting course, and he'll also be in his glass class. The plan is to have the car painted and all the glass replaced in two days, possibly three.

I'm going to have him check my panels, mainly driver's side fender and the hood, to see if it's an easy repair or if I should just replace them.

The plan is to repaint the entire car without the use of any bondo/fillers or fiberglass. I've checked the entire car over, and there's two dings, much to my surprise.

I'm fairly excited.
                        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Been hanging out with some friends in Eastgate, Ohio (a town near Cincinnati)

Here's a photo of my cb and my friend's '70 Ford Econoline F300.
                          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Okay guys. Paint time is nearing soon. I have a couple options. Paint it back to the factory color.... I'm not big on rosewood.. Or I have thought about doing a pearl white like on the lexus' and cadillacs...

My friend who will be painting gets a discount from HOK. I just don't want to go with a color that will draw too much attention...

Suggestions are appreciated.
                            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Rosewood is nice....fresh coat would look nice.
                              1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                              2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Pearl white or a nice silver metallic.

Comment

Working...
                                X