• Show
Clear All

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Nice man! Looking good!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Scored these today off of a car on craigslist. Now just gotta get a Dremel so I can install my fogs I've had since December lol

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Oh my god it's so beautiful. I can't. Im so jealous. I should keep my CB.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Finished: re doing the valve cover along with replacing the red intake piece and filter with either black or white

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
    IS the mount warped? I also see a bolt sticking out, Are you using the wrong bracket?
    Might have just been the way I took the photo. But the bolt you see is coming up from the motor holding the mount to it. I think it might have happened when my tranny bracket ripped off the frame and slammed the motor into the drivers side and with the way the car runs. It's constantly backfiring and shaking. It runs like absolute shit for lack of a better term. But innovative said they'd replace it for free as long as I paid to ship it, which will be an arm and a leg seeing as how I need to overnight it both ways from RI.

Leave a comment:

• Alex13mod
    replied
    IS the mount warped? I also see a bolt sticking out, Are you using the wrong bracket?

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    I was actually just about to snap a new photo. But yeah it's getting pretty bad. And I keep forgetting they're 3 hours behind me I have to wait until the middle of the day. I have no clue how it happened.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
    As promised! Not sure if you can really tell but yeah.

Ok wow now I see it, yea I'd Def get in contact with them and send them the picture might have a bad one. They're under lifetime warranty so I'd give then a call.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by dahubby View Post
    Almost done Bro she's lookin SWEET!!
    Thanks man yea she's purring waiting on the passengers side axle and she'll be on the road again. Still gonna get a few things for the bay to make it look better like ffc radiator brackets and the washer/bolts for the bay. Then onto the interior(race seats and harness), and then replace my red/clears and install these fogs I've had sitting since December lol.

Oh man I'm so happy for you! Looking so beautiful! We're like twins with our VC's, only yours isn't scratched like mine.
    Thank you lol mines Def scratched from putting it in but it's all good gonna have it sent out soon and have it powder coated!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied

Can't really make it out, the pics too dark.

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Oh man I'm so happy for you! Looking so beautiful! We're like twins with our VC's, only yours isn't scratched like mine.

Leave a comment:

• dahubby
    replied
    Almost done Bro she's lookin SWEET!!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    She's in, have a few things to do should have it started today.

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Andrewasoar
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    As soon as I replied I check out your MRT but couldnt see a picture of the front mount. Your cars a sleeper man, I bet you get alot of WTF looks lol
    I'll post a couple for you in the next two or three days once she's back in safe hands.

But oh my lord do I get weird looks. Especially because she is SLOW due to running horrid and being untuned. But I'm hoping the end of August she'll be quick!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X