X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
    Attended my first show the other weekend, got 1st for 93 and older accord!

Last edited by DCB7; 12-03-2016, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jdmfreak
    replied
    Feel like I'm talking to myself lol
    Old member here... who dis???

I've known you for sometime now and I'm just now reading your thread... You've come a long ways. lol Them altezzas tho... outta put them back on. Make a comeback!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike1357
    replied
    I love how it's coming along. Like I said before, I have since catching up to do. The lights look top notch.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    All lighted up

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
    Coming along great, had that same idea with the lights just using Amber
    I kind of stumbled across the idea, I knew I wanted to do something a little different then a standard projector retrofit. I was searching for ideas and stumbled across the led strip. I was in the process of doing the retrofit so I decided to go ahead and attempt. My first initial idea was to run it on the top but with the length and angle i went with the bottom and i personally like it alot better. I wanted to make my own design for a better fitment and more creativity but i opted out. I'm sure i'm not using the right name but I watched a video on someone making their own halos with plexiglass rods(Cant remember what it was called) seemed rather simple and not expensive. it would be nice to see someone do that and possibly the same style as mine but with a better angle and possibly wrapping up on the corners.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    I see your posts on FB and your car has been coming along very nicely. I love the illumination bar at the bottom of the headlight housing in your retro fit.
    Thank you! It's a never ending process, i feel as if the rear end will get the attention next. Have an idea for a diffuser, once I obtain the time i'll start mocking up my idea and eventually make the final product. It seems to be a little different taste then others, but i have slowly started to transition into the look i'm desiring. Slowly but surely it will get to where i'd like it to be. /maybe within the next 10 years.....lol

Leave a comment:

• baracuda
    replied
    I see your posts on FB and your car has been coming along very nicely. I love the illumination bar at the bottom of the headlight housing in your retro fit.

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Coming along great, had that same idea with the lights just using Amber

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Did a retrofit with a little extra

Not fully done should be next weekend if not sooner.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Attended my first show the other weekend, got 1st for 93 and older accord!

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    I would have assumed installing a Bisi header from the bottom would be the same story as the one-piece Logic/High End header. I was definitely prepared to drop the cross member/traction bar. I have been wondering if a tucked radiator would be worth the extra work for mine; maybe so. Thanks for getting back on that. Are you still getting a leak in the middle after the welding? One thing I would have tried while it was still a two-piece was exhaust sealing cement, as it's designed for slip-joins, which are never going to provide a perfect seal on their own.
    I thought about that as well just opted to have them welded. No more leaks now.

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    I would have assumed installing a Bisi header from the bottom would be the same story as the one-piece Logic/High End header. I was definitely prepared to drop the cross member/traction bar. I have been wondering if a tucked radiator would be worth the extra work for mine; maybe so. Thanks for getting back on that. Are you still getting a leak in the middle after the welding? One thing I would have tried while it was still a two-piece was exhaust sealing cement, as it's designed for slip-joins, which are never going to provide a perfect seal on their own.

Leave a comment:

• '93CB7Ex
    replied
    Nice man what's your ig name? Appreciate the love!
    vtecequipped

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    So I got the header welded shut well as much as I could, pretty right fit in the middle. For someone to do this and install it Its a pain in the ass. If you have ac don't even bother, I had to drop the traction bar and remove the ac studs/threads on the block. Didn't wanna remove the radiator. It can be accomplished though just very difficult. I had leak issues so I decided to weld it shut.

Also as far as gains I can't really tell since I have now added a chipped ecu. It definitely gets up and goes now though.

Leave a comment:

• blackenwkn
    replied
    Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
    i follow you on instagram. you gave me a lot of inspiration for my coupe. i love your engine bay. its so clean.
    Nice man what's your ig name? Appreciate the love!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X