• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HenRoc
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Good analogy, Oscar!

Yeah, I'll be done school in 2 weeks, and I'm finally finished with my friends' weddings until September (I had a wedding/bachelor party/etc... every week for the past 3 months!) So I'll FINALLY have some time to dedicate to the cars.

I have to remember where to put the transmission fluid in, since the car isn't easily jacked up where it's sitting... I guess via the VSS? The wires there are pretty abused, though... I hate to remove that thing again!
    NO NO NO.

Not the VSS homie. There's a 17 mm bolt right above the drain plug for the transmission.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Good analogy, Oscar!

Yeah, I'll be done school in 2 weeks, and I'm finally finished with my friends' weddings until September (I had a wedding/bachelor party/etc... every week for the past 3 months!) So I'll FINALLY have some time to dedicate to the cars.

I have to remember where to put the transmission fluid in, since the car isn't easily jacked up where it's sitting... I guess via the VSS? The wires there are pretty abused, though... I hate to remove that thing again!

Leave a comment:

• PR CB7
    replied
    the more you let it sit, the more damage you're going to put on it
    it is esential you dont let it get to 3 years, or else its really going to be a shitty engine

i get kinda cold feet too, the first time i start an engine for the first time, but i cant keep wainting forever

think about this engine like a girl you liked, but stopped talking to since freshman year, please dont let it get past senior year or else you'll lose her forever LOL

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    I pray for your car daily seriously though i hope you get it back on the road

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Can't let this MRT die. Any luck with the CB7?
    Nice car, I would hate to see it die (especially slowly). Are you still working a lot of hours and have minimal time for her? Hopefully you'll be able to find a new door and get the clutch working again which will put it back on the road. Post some pics if you can.

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Nice I'm tring to find some myself

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Nothing yet.

Well, no, that's not true. I went away the other week, and Jak Frostwhite and icedplaya123 came over and switched the wheels... I now have Prelude Si fanblades instead of my 93 coupe alloys.

Leave a comment:

• cb7_with_snail
    replied
    Updates?

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    f'sho!

Soon, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• jova1993cb
    replied
    Just keep us informed on the progress of the revival

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    For sure. Once I get it on the road again, it'll be easier to fix it up. It's hard to work on a car you haven't driven for the better part of 3 years!

Leave a comment:

• jova1993cb
    replied
    I hear that. It will be worth it though.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Yeah, same here. When my CB was working, I'd come home from work (I drive for a living... at that time, it was in a 2002 Grand Prix GTP), and I'd hop in the CB7 and drive for an hour to unwind. When I can rely on the car, it's the most relaxing thing in the world. Right now though, it needs so much work that it'll be a bit nerve-wracking to drive it once it's back on the road.

Leave a comment:

• jova1993cb
    replied
    Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I really need to get this thing back on the road. I miss it! I sit in it from time to time, and it just smells like home.
    I like this. I sit in mine and feel the same way. It is funny but when bad shit happens I go for a drive and feel alot better.

Leave a comment:

• deevergote
    replied
    Nada.

Going to mess with it a bit today, hopefully. Trying to get the courage to start it up after it's been sitting for 2.5 years! Still dealing with clutch pressure issues, though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X