Clear All

nice progress
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Thanks. Nice numbers on your dyno run!

I will post the pics tonight. The bottom fell out last night. That and the beers I had got the best of me.

My plan is reliable sleeper.

Euro r Intake
      Vibrant header
      Types s cams

Hopefully that should put me with decent midrange for a daily driver. I will be adding the IAB function to my p28 hopefully this week

Steve

Comment

Looking good bro I miss my power steering :-(.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thanks. I don't think I could go without power steering. My car isn't a weekend only car. I drive it everyday.

Drove it for a week with no PS after the swap. The hell with that shit.

Here is the pic of the cusco bar. It was supposed to fit, but it didn't. It does now.

Steve

Comment

Cusco Bar looks good in there

Power Steering? Whats that
            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Innovative LC-1 wideband installed. Gauge mounted where the Cig lighter was. I don't smoke, and have a iphone charger built into the radio.

And I removed the black box. Waiting for my EGR block off to come in so I can finish.

Time to do some reading on tuning.

This prob took me about 5 hours. I'm slow at soldering and It took forever to remove the two resistors.

header should be in this week. I already have the 2.5 in magnaflow cat.

After the header install I think I will take a break. I'm tired of working on the car all the time.

steve
              Last edited by Stoner51; 04-07-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I got the header installed today. Required a good but of fabbing. Car seems to have more power. I think this might be due to the fact that I am now 2.5 all the way back. I think the stock accord car was holding back some

I was going to try and tinker with the s300 a little but my laptop has decide to shit the bed. So I ordered a new one from newegg. Hopefully be here wed. When I removed the o2 sensor. It was black. Only been in for a week. Anytime I get on the gas the wideband gauge drops down to 11.8-12.5. I'm going to try and lean it out some. Car runs good. But could run better.

We will see

Steve

Comment

Pics of the Header install.

This is the pipe I had made. There are some known issues with these headers if you don't put a flex pipe in So I did. I originally wanted to keep the Apexi complete and just tie into it, but I've had the car too long. I'm not selling it.

2.5 in collector-flex pipe-2.5 magnaflow cat(metal core)- apexi cat back

Header Installed

The problems with Cheap headers. The bracket didn't line up.

My solution:

Hard to tell but this is the notch in the crossmember. It is in the center of the pic

Kind of close to the AC. I am going to wrap the ac line again. It was 85 yesterday and ac was blowing 40. So it may be ok.

I trimmed about aa 1/4-1/2 inch off the primary to get it to hug the oil pan more. People have trimmed more but this was my starting point. I didn't notice any leaks. I may have to trim more off the crossmember. Time will tell.

steve

Comment

Nice work, Steve! I like it

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Thanks.

I got a new netbook because my laptop died. Going to try and tune it some. If runs a little rich.

Steve

Comment

Pinstripes removed. Polished and waxed.

I tried to install the rear view camera so it will come on in reverse but I was unsuccesful. The camera will work but It won't switch to the camera when the car is in reverse.

I am doing the LED climate control and will try again when I have the dash apart.

steve

Comment

Got the new transmission. As soon as I can find a tap I can get it installed.

Steve

Comment

Going to tackle the tranny/clutch install tomorrow.

I'm ordering some parts to get some other stuff done as well.

And the sway bar bushings are on the way too.

Ordered some new headlights for the retro fit. I will be ordering the retrofit kit on monday. Black house the headlights.

Some carbon fiber vinyl. I'm going to attempt the dash trim. We will see how that looks.

I am almost done with my LED climate control. We will see if that works. When I take off the dash trim I will also hook up the rear view camera to come on with reverse.

Oh and some mcmaster poly for the front and rear mounts. To dry for a week and then install.

And I got some new lake country pads to buff the wheels some more.

The last thing is not car related. But MY friggin bulb on my rear projection tv always dies the week college football starts. WTF!

That doesn't seem like much. It seemed like a lot more when I was paying for it all.

steve
                            Last edited by Stoner51; 08-23-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Oh. Fuck. Flywheel and clutch installed. Tranny? Not so good. I can't get the spline lined up.

I do think this is the last time I do major repairs to my car. When I get my LSD installed I won't be doing it. The older I get the more my time is worth. I enjoy making this car what I want. But something is going to have to give. And my limits are becoming clear. But. I did attempt this by myself. I have help coming tomorrow so hopefully I will get it in.

Two beers later and a dip and the pool. I feel better.

I also picked up a flush mount from the classifieds. I just have to paint it. I can prob handle that. And the retrofit. And that is the extent of my mechanical abilities

Steve

Oh. I did replace the strut bushings without too much difficulty.

And the dlp bulb came in today and we have tv again. Just in time for college football. That big here in alabama. War eagle bitches
                              Last edited by Stoner51; 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Tranny in. Everything is working great. Except for my power steering pump. The line came loose and it leaked where I bypassed the speed sensor line. It did this when I installed the motor. I'm hoping that it will quiet down once it's driven for a while. If not ill be rebuilding the pump. Maybe buying another local and rebuilding this as backup. I like to have backup part when I drive a 20 year old car.

Time will tell. Acceleration is way better. I planned on LSD and rebuild the tranny with synchrotec carbon synchros. Time will tell. But I won't be doing that.

Does nobody post in the premium section

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X