No announcement yet.

AkkordLayinKit : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeha man seriously slap some paint on that bizznich!!!! Its been too long, ive been waiting to see her done, everytime i see that primer garbage i get discouraged so PAINT IT NOW!!!
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Heh heh... the fresh back from the test run(s), hood still off shot... my favorite by far...

Good schtuff man...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

..jay, nice to see the motor is up and runnin'. looks good, especially that valve cover
        5.6L V8 32V DOHC
        JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

thats wats up jay

Comment

glad to see your making progress, now for that damn pizaint. cant wait to see your body work/paint complete man.....hopefully soon.nice looking v cover.

Comment

Jay, did you ever get your paint done man? I've been waiting to see that shit.
              -Jay

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA its been like 1 year ie built like a whole car in this time frame, did you paint thet pimp shit?
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

No its still not fully painted as of right now...but its coming along.

SoySauceCb7:
                  Just FYI, its been over 2+ yrs, and thats just how long its been primed...I have more important proirities in my life than this car, so after eveything else is good and I have spare time I'll try to work on it. Also I have more time consuming projects done to my car than you, not to mention I do it all myself and this is my only car...so that could be another big reason why its taking so long.

But it is getting there, slowly, but surely.

Jay
                  Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                    you have more time consuming projects done to your car than me RIGHT, well you go with rice headlights and enjoy your life o and i do all my work myself as well. Im a full time student taking over 15 credits, manage a car audio business and still have time to work MYSELF on my car. Dont you ever say anythign comparing your car to mine.
                    damn.. jealous? chill out.. this is a community where people help eachother and not get in fights. i'm not going to say i havent or i would be a hypocrite.. but maybe sometime you'll realize how much time and how many long hours are in getting a body straight when you shave and paint. you cant just go outside and sand and have a nice car.

where is the love?
                    Last edited by rebels; 12-21-2004, 02:06 AM.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Chevelle!!!!
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Rebels knows what Im talking about

Update:
                        Gave it a wash today and realized my trunk is starting to crack...so that means Im gonna have to knock all the fiberglass and filler out and weld it this time, not to metion I still have to redo my door handles, and the sides and rear that Ive dragged the piss out of...

Guess paint will be delayed a little more

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by akkordlayinkit
                          Rebels knows what Im talking about

Update:
                          Gave it a wash today and realized my trunk is starting to crack...so that means Im gonna have to knock all the fiberglass and filler out and weld it this time, not to metion I still have to redo my door handles, and the sides and rear that Ive dragged the piss out of...

Jay
                          My old trunk lid is for sale, Zach has it now and only wants like $90 + shipping. It's all welded and sealed on the inside with foam. You would have to recover the lines because some of it is grinded down again from when he was going to redo his car, but it might be easier to just buy the lid from him since it was welded and done good.

You know what it's like to have to fix body work, sucks doesn't it? We had to fix all my door handles this time.. the guy welded the metal from the inside the first time so we just welded over top of the old metal and they are flush now. The trunk lid is the only part that he actually spent time on.. the rest of the car was shitty.. but you know what you're doing so I'm sure it'll turn out good!
                          Last edited by rebels; 12-27-2004, 02:19 AM.
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

hey um sorry to go off topic here but in the pic below wat kind of exhaust was that? and is that a 66 elcamino or chevelle in the background? anyway its looking really sweet keep it up

Last edited by 501accord; 01-14-2005, 12:11 AM.

Comment

501accord: Close, its a Malibu...

Exhaust was all stock with a welded on OBX muffler...IMO it sounded better than the DC header/Magnaflow cat/ApexI WS Catback Im running now.

Jay

Comment

yo man any updates yet?

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Working...
                                X