No announcement yet.

DanCan : 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRG Short Hub, NRG Quick Release 2.5 and NRG Race Style Wheel with Honda Horn Button all Installed..

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Does your srs light stay on with the steering wheel set-up?

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
        Does your srs light stay on with the steering wheel set-up?
        Yes it does. I plan to pull the bulb from the cluster.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Loving the look of the car man. for the white lettered tires. Also really digging all the suspension goodies. Good stuff man!

And Fresh Intent says .

Edit: Also, quick and easy alternative to pulling out the bulb from the cluster, pull the face plate of the cluster and throw some electrical tape over that section. Did it with my SRS and ABS lights; works like a charm.

Comment

Super clean car man. Can't wait to see what you do to it next.

Comment

Been slacking on this MRT. Was spending too much time on the Facebook page, which I now deleted, too much drama on there. Was nice to see others rides so conveniently and post pictures and all...anyways I will have to update what I was up to in Spring/Summer of 2014.

The front suspension upgrades from page 2 have been installed, plus new Stoptech pads & drilled and slotted rotors, new bearings, extended studs in reused hubs, painted front LCA`s RED since they were disassembled, grind the backs of the knuckles for some extra clearance for camber, painted knuckles and shock forks BLACK, remand brake calipers from RockAuto(1 of my pistons was seized) painted RED.

Ride is amazing!!!, the steering is so tight and responsive. Very fun to drive.

OEM Fog Switch and Lights with Nokya Hyper Yellow Bulbs purchased and installed, harness made from an aftermarket fog light kit.
              Putco Jet Yellows in Low Beams installed
              Kumho Ecsta 195/50R16 mounted and balanced.
              Modified Chrome OEM grille back on to match the Platinum 531`s
              think that`s everything.... Pics soon.

Future plans include Black House a set of OEM headlights
              Install Cheddas Auto Short Shifter assembly<-Pre-Ordered in Black
              Get front door panel inserts reupholstered in Black
              Pull SRS bulb and fix a burnt LED from my conversion

Will Update with some pictures of Yellow Lights and Suspension soon.
              Last edited by DanCan; 02-19-2015, 04:11 PM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Pictures speak louder than words....Work put in from summer 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^No rubber Trim^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^With Rubber Door Edge Guard^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by DanCan; 03-10-2015, 08:17 AM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

looks really good! how did you do the white lettering on the tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                    looks really good! how did you do the white lettering on the tires?
                    Mine are just done with a paint pen from Walmart or a Crafts store.
                    Have to re-apply every so often due to dirt. But the out come as you see looks good. Dupli-colour makes a tire pen called Hot Tires. Can get at O`Reilly or other parts stores. Reviews say that you don`t get a lot for the cost, 7.99-9.99 for 1 pen, and it still fades to grey or yellowish, so IMO the cheap paint pen is the same thing. I`m in Canada, I could not find the Hot Tires locally here in my town.
                    Last edited by DanCan; 02-19-2015, 11:12 AM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Oh hot damn! She's lookin real good now. I'm sure taking that car thru the twisties is so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                        Oh hot damn! She's lookin real good now. I'm sure taking that car thru the twisties is so much fun.
                        Thanks man. Handles amazing, very tight, very responsive, a blast to drive. Not to many twisty roads around were I live, there is a few, riddled with potholes, I guess its fun to dodge them rapidly....lol
                        Further North out of town are nicer roads. Can`t wait to get her out of storage and start working and tweaking again. Super cold right now up here in Canada. Weather can warm up anytime now.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

Another thing off the list. Cheddas Auto Fully Adjustable Short Throw Shifter. Pre-Ordered 2 of these in Black the other night, 1 for myself and 1 for a friend. Ships out in about a week.
                          Last edited by DanCan; 02-27-2015, 12:18 PM.

AOM->April 2014

Comment

love this car, keep it up

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                            Current cars:
                            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

That is a gnarly shifter you have there.
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Duuuuuuude, that shifter.

Comment

Working...
                                X