No announcement yet.

Kevin Chinnn : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the nomination bro. I highly appreciate it. Kinda tough going head to head against a good buddy of mines though.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
      Thanks for the nomination bro. I highly appreciate it. Kinda tough going head to head against a good buddy of mines though.
      No problem bro. It's well deserved. Didn't know that was your buddy though. Regardless, we are an Accord family, so it's all love. Just look at it as friendly competition
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Lol, interestingly enough, I nominated him. Even though I would love to win AOTM, I'm going to vote for my nominee. He's done a ton of great work and also deserves a win. But I want to let you know that I really appreciate your efforts.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
          Lol, interestingly enough, I nominated him. Even though I would love to win AOTM, I'm going to vote for my nominee. He's done a ton of great work and also deserves a win. But I want to let you know that I really appreciate your efforts.

Member's Ride

Comment

I see that Legend lip is pretty much on the ground excluding the rest of the kit will the suspension drop any lower, how do you like the set up?

Comment

Car is looking super clean!
              The stance is on point
              My members rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by jdmstylz24 View Post
                I see that Legend lip is pretty much on the ground excluding the rest of the kit will the suspension drop any lower, how do you like the set up?
                Nope. It's maxed out. I can go lower, BUT only if I do it the incorrect way. Full coilovers are supposed to adjust from the bottom. In order to go lower, I'd have to adjust from the top, like regular sleeves. (would hate to do that... I already did a little bit )

Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3 View Post
                Car is looking super clean!
                The stance is on point
                Thanks bro. I still remember asking you about your wheel specs to see if these would fit. Just trying to get on your level bro. Means a lot coming from you

Member's Ride

Comment

That sure is a nice looking coupe!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                    That sure is a nice looking coupe!
                    Thanks a lot!!

Member's Ride

Comment

Your coupe looking sick man I wouldnt change nothing on that front end, that style legend lip with the headlight washer nozzles looks crazy good.
                      Been wanting to go full lip kit to match my front xenon and your car makes it look good

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
                      MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
                      11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by NWaccord View Post
                        Your coupe looking sick man I wouldnt change nothing on that front end, that style legend lip with the headlight washer nozzles looks crazy good.
                        Been wanting to go full lip kit to match my front xenon and your car makes it look good
                        Thanks bro. Ya see im trying to get on ur level.

However, one thing will be changed up front....... Greddy lip from a 240sx

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                          Nope. It's maxed out. I can go lower, BUT only if I do it the incorrect way. Full coilovers are supposed to adjust from the bottom. In order to go lower, I'd have to adjust from the top, like regular sleeves. (would hate to do that... I already did a little bit )

Thanks bro. I still remember asking you about your wheel specs to see if these would fit. Just trying to get on your level bro. Means a lot coming from you
                          Extended top hats should work if you want to go that route. I've seen it done on hight adjustable ff1 and bwr.

Comment

Extended top hats should work if you want to go that route. I've seen it done on hight adjustable ff1 and bwr.
                            Thanks man I'll be sure to look more into this.

Member's Ride

Comment

Extended top hats would only give the shock more travel, not necessarily lower the car. With less compression I'm the strut you may sit just a tiny bit lower but ultimately it won't give you more room to play with the height.

Comment

Love your cb bro!!
                                Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Working...
                                X