Stock

Audio/Electronics:

Dual deck
    Kenwood 600w amp
    House speakers
    No name front speakers

Future Plans:

GET TUNED!
    Function and For Type II coilovers (Maybe D2's undecided)
    Energy suspension bushings
    SPC camber kits
    BWR rear LCA's
    Replace all other suspension parts
    Buy a cat
    APEXi catback
    New trunk
    90-91 JDM one pieces
    90-91 red/clear tails
    Fix all rust/rot
    The MUCH needed paint job
    ITR wheels
    Rear disc conversion
    Xenon Mild Side Skirts
    Xenon Mild Rear Lip
    Mugen style front lip
    8lb flywheel
    EDM rear fog
    Intersection lights
    Amber turning signals
    Side Markers
    Rear window visor
    JDM parking pole
    SCRUB the interior (possible maroon interior swap)
    Two 12in subs
    New speakers all around
    Kenwood deck

Open to suggestions, and the list will grow
    Last edited by Andrewasoar; 08-30-2014, 10:52 PM.
    Originally posted by cb9love
    when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

All photos are of her currently. She's not pretty but one day she will be MUCH happier.

when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

great foundation! and already got the h22 motor?? that in itself is many people's final goal, hahaha
      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Thank you! The way I thought about it was pick up something with an alright body and a crap motor. And that's exactly what I did. I figure make her reliable before I make her look pretty ya know?

Comment

Does it have a h-trans already? Also are to going to buy patch panels to fix the rust, not bondo?

Comment

Sadly she has te stock accord tranny. That's on te list of To-do' so forgot to add it though. But I'm still somewhat debating if I should seeing as how she is my daily and good gas mileage paying $4.10 a gallon would e helpful. Lol.
            And patch panels are the plan because the bondo that's on there is HORRIBLE. I hae to fix underneath all of it as well. My only problem is finding quarter panels for a coupe. Everyone makes sedan panels but the coupe is just left out. So I'm thinking to just buy sedan panels and fabricating them to fit te coupe. I recently learned how to weld QP's so I'll have some fun with it.

Comment

Also guys. Looks like she's going to get a new exhaust in the next week or so. I got pulled over because my registration was suspended due to not inspecting the car. I wouldn't have passed anyways so I guess it was just a time bomb. But I'm excited because she'll be quiet! And NO MORE CEL! So for now she's just sitting at the shop I've interned at patiently waiting.

Comment

Rockauto right now has a left side patch panel. They do normaly have others but idk why they aren't there.

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
                  Rockauto right now has a left side patch panel. They do normaly have others but idk why they aren't there.
                  I'll have to check it out. Maybe I'll hop on it as soon as possible just to hold on to. Because the body work is sort of my last thing because I need her safe first. Haha.

Comment

Here's the drivers side quarter panel skin http://m.summitracing.com/parts/shi-2813-50f-1

I want to buy both sides with next income tax.

Coupe looks really nice btw!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                      Here's the drivers side quarter panel skin http://m.summitracing.com/parts/shi-2813-50f-1

Oh man those are pricey. Half the cost of my paint job! But I feel like its well worth it. Once I get her mechanically sound at least. Thank you for the compliment. She appreciates it.

How's your coupe doing? (The motivation for mine. Haha. )

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post

The one ol blue was referring to on RockAuto.com is $106.79. Half the price.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          The one ol blue was referring to on RockAuto.com is $106.79. Half the price.
                          That's more like it! Hopefully it'll still be up there in about 3 months once I finally get the money together for it.

Comment

Guess who's home safe and sound! (sorry guys all I have is my phone)

Comment

Does that mean you got the CEL cleared ?
                              CB7TUNER.com
                              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X