Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    So did a little cleaning and installed my center console. It was down pouring here today so couldn't do the back seats so her s some up front shots

Leave a comment:

• NH-503P-3
    replied
    Those look nice. Coming from a full size Acura I’ll bet they’re comfy. That back seat looks like it might be a tight fit. Some newer carpet from a cd Accord or Acura CL would compliment it nicely. Great work so far.

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Ok so this was one big pain in th ass! So worth it though lol. Only had enough time for the fronts. So far I only have the power seat functions hooked up not the heated seats yet.. Going to attempt the rear seat tomorrow.
    Here some steps I did to gt these fuckers in.

First I had to move the bolt on the right side rail over about 2 inches. I drilled out a hole just big enough to weld a nut in side of it to mimic the stock look.

Then I had to drill out another hole on the back flat bolt mount and welded in a nut.

I then had to cut out the stock body mount and drill a hole in it along with a nut welded insidealso had to move the mount to line up with the seat rail.

This is them all said and done except heated functions. They look and feel so good. It completely changed the feel of the inside of car. If I wasn't look at a stock dash I never would have guessed this was a early 90s car. Got a lot left to do between next couple eeeks but I'm so happy

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-21-2017, 09:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Today is the day I start to install these !!!!!!
    Out with the old and in with the new. Lots of pictures to come!

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Updates!

2001 Acura rl leather front and back seats mint! Going to get the power and heated seat functions to work in the cb. I have a lot of things I need to work out with putting these in but starting next week sometime I'm gonna start doing these. I'm planning on at least getting them mounted and the slide and recline fuctions to work. Got all the seat belts and plastics everything!
    Anyway pictures are a must so

Boom!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkcloud
    replied
    Damn that's nice bro

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Ok so my brother snagged me a bb6 center console and ebrake! Took me about a hour and some ingenuity but I got this beast in and fully functional! This thing is night and day compaired to the stock stuff

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.

Thank you jarret!

Leave a comment:

• Jarrett
    replied
    You need to select "huge thumbnail" when choosing the image size format. It will produce a new link to copy.

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Imgur it is how's this for starters

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• yh61r
    replied
    Use imgur.com. Free, unlimited bandwidth and you don't even need an account. I use their app.

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    Aw god damnit

Leave a comment:

• Alex13mod
    replied
    Photobucket no longer free , i cant see your picture.

Leave a comment:

• 92smokeaccord
    replied
    So started driving the 4 dr again and put my coupe away for winters. Anyway today I traded a head I had floating around for a full front clip for the 4dr seeing as some one side swiped me and I hate this hood.heres a pick of the cb putting in work!

Last edited by 92smokeaccord; 11-10-2017, 12:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• apalileo
    replied
    Looks good so far! Can't hate on the EX wheels, even without the center caps!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X