Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raf99
    replied
    Ya, the caps on the fenders. (They call them door bump stops as they were to stop shopping carts (and other things) from rolling into/denting your car). I'm thinking the front and rear bumper will not have these.

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Cool. What are you going to do with the door bump stops?
    Like when the door opens? Or is that what you call the caps on the front fenders ?

Leave a comment:

• Raf99
    replied
    Cool. What are you going to do with the door bump stops?

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Here are some updates. Test fitted my kit and a throwback pic of my accord Click image for larger version

Name:	BD310EC6-25B2-4182-9031-D9671347E63E.jpeg
Views:	90
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	4978671
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• blazercrx
    commented on 's reply
    I don't have an ig, but if it gets me closer to buying these types of parts... I'll make one! ha

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    I remember back in 2001 time frame my buddy had these on his cb7( well his parents) and I remember we would remove them before going to school to not get made fun of. Man that’s awesome you found them, I would totally roll with them now lol. Super jealous of your source for NOS items. Looking forward to the progress
    ive always wanted a set of these for my ef and never got a chance to get a set because of all the overpriced markups. These were pretty fairly priced knowing they were new old stock. Thanks again bro

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    I remember back in 2001 time frame my buddy had these on his cb7( well his parents) and I remember we would remove them before going to school to not get made fun of. Man that’s awesome you found them, I would totally roll with them now lol. Super jealous of your source for NOS items. Looking forward to the progress

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8993B05D-5D49-4245-ADCF-FA4CBCBC681C.jpeg
Views:	117
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	4978291
    just arrived and I’m so blessed. New old stock sm4 Honda access half seat covers

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Have to update as often as i can because im honestly more active on instagram than on here haha.

Honda of america key nos

Name:	hoa key.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	4977837

Honda odyssey front spindles that need alot of loving. perfect candidate for shaving and smoothing out. Prepping for future modifications. Plan to buy some brand new dust shields and some cool balljoints when the time comes.

Name:	5lug.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	4977838

Nice little pic i took few months back before i sold my ultraleggaras

Name:	sideview.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	4977839

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by blazercrx View Post
    I'm super late to the CB scene and was baffled by how you found all these goodies. I'm glad to hear you had some of these stored away. Share your sources, man!ha
    I usually post parts on ig if you’re interested.

Leave a comment:

• blazercrx
    replied
    I'm super late to the CB scene and was baffled by how you found all these goodies. I'm glad to hear you had some of these stored away. Share your sources, man!ha

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    So much want. I need your parts source. Are those trunk trays an OEM CB option, or for a later Honda? I never even knew those were a thing.

Can't wait to see this all together, though.
    I was told it’s an access part for the accord. I posted a brochure pic showing it was offered for accord. I have never seen these for sale after I got these about 3 years ago. My parts sources are everywhere thanks for the love

Leave a comment:

• CyborgGT
    replied
    So much want. I need your parts source. Are those trunk trays an OEM CB option, or for a later Honda? I never even knew those were a thing.

Can't wait to see this all together, though.

Leave a comment:

• mitsubishiv5
    replied
    Originally posted by itstatcb7kid707 View Post
    When i grow up i wanna be baller like you
    Oh dude this all happened with your help thanks Alot because I was honestly losing hope on those shock towers
    Last edited by mitsubishiv5; 02-04-2021, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• itstatcb7kid707
    replied
    When i grow up i wanna be baller like you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X