Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tensioner went out prior to the meet, tried to fix it but ran out of time. car is ready tho. its fucking nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
      Tensioner went out prior to the meet, tried to fix it but ran out of time. car is ready tho. its fucking nasty.
      yeah, I had it running but the t-belt tensioner was locked up! So I switched it out for another one, only to find another problem. I had an intake manifold leak at the head. My lazy ass didn't take the gasket that was on there so I just put the bisi gasket on over that.

Got that fixed already though, all I need now is to finish tuning Raffa so I can get all my tuning shit back and start on my car. Oh, and i need to wait for Jacob to get back from work because the jack is in his car and my car is on 4 jackstands.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

When can we expect a plizzot

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

a who?

Comment

Dyno plot?

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Not for a while. Maybe after I get back home.

Comment

Nice you see you got your shit back together so fast, last time I was here you figured out that the motor you got was a burger. Cant wait to see how the shit runs. Chill
                FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
                Pm meX
                I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
                H22A Swap
                I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

You get it fixed yet fucker?

Comment

Hey bitch let me know about going with you to Washington.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

answer your pm's!

how is this ride coming?
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Hey, sorry to all those that have been trying to contact me. It's been a VERY hectic last 2 weeks and it's still going on.

But alas, I got some good news.

Put 20 miles on my bitch today and DAMN she's pulling good even though I've only taken it to 4k.

Did a compression test and 1-4 it's 260-250-255-255. Hopefully it goes up a little bit more, closer to the 270's-280's.

Comment

Damn I cant wait to see vids and get all out impressions of this

What tranny do u have it linked to an M2B4????

Comment

hell no... he got stock accord tranny !!!

should be a good car.. .just needs breaking in and some tuning

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

The bitch is feeling good!

Here's an engine bay pic. I"ll get some video once I start hitting higher RPM's.
                              Last edited by d112crzy; 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM.

Comment

looks good jose, damn you move fast, just a couple weeks ago that bitch was in pieces on a rickity old plastic table. good job mang!!!

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X