Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info man. if I come up with more questions I'll make sure to ask ya

Comment

Awesome pics broski.
      2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
      2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

nice pics and car work.

you removed the oil jets? hmm there was a recall on the ap1s in Europe that led to a revised oil jet due to lack of lubrication at sustained high rpm cruising.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          Why? Dude, you REALLY are clueless. Turbo or NA, it makes no damn difference. You need the shortest gears suited for your powerband. 600whp H22's use the h22 trans, or even shorter.
          That applies right up until you lose traction. Adding additional wheel torque beyond that point is useless.
          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

damm jose, that car looks sick as fuck! probably a mean sleeper to!
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
              That applies right up until you lose traction. Adding additional wheel torque beyond that point is useless.
              Bigger slicks, problem solved. Man I'm a genius
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                Bigger slicks, problem solved. Man I'm a genius
                Yes, that is an effective solution to a point. You know, the one where things like axles start snapping. And also, how do you deal with it on the street, not that I condone street racing or anything.

Comment

Yes, that is an effective solution to a point. You know, the one where things like axles start snapping. And also, how do you deal with it on the street, not that I condone street racing or anything.
                  DOT competition radials. Hoosier A6, or R6 if you want them to last a bit longer.

Oh yeah, don't drive in the rain either.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I highly doube Jose is making enough power to snap axles lol, maybe if he gets to 300whp all motor and starts side-stepping off the clutch every chance he gets.

On the street? Drive normal on a daily basis. When a race is organized, swap on the slicks at the location, race, swap back the street tires, and all is well.
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless View Post
                      there's a reason the turbos supra's has the 3.73 or 3.91 rear end and the NA supra's has 4.10
                      watch it jose this dude might give u bad reputation for not knowing what the fuck ur talking bout

btw cluless the mayority of hondas are FWD most put out 150-200whp, stop trying to use ur supra intellingence thinking that everycar should perform the same

(i need more bad rep)
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                        I highly doube Jose is making enough power to snap axles lol, maybe if he gets to 300whp all motor and starts side-stepping off the clutch every chance he gets.

On the street? Drive normal on a daily basis. When a race is organized, swap on the slicks at the location, race, swap back the street tires, and all is well.
                        I would be willing to argue that with big sticky slicks and small power you may be more inclined to snap axles on a hard launch. The tranny isn't going to slip, and the tires aren't either. What gives? The weakest link. You can feather launch etc etc etc. and those all work, but still. It doesn't counter the fact that once you lose traction all additional power is mostly pointless.

Comment

looks much better with an h22/h23 vtak under the hood joser
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                            watch it jose this dude might give u bad reputation for not knowing what the fuck ur talking bout

btw cluless the mayority of hondas are FWD most put out 150-200whp, stop trying to use ur supra intellingence thinking that everycar should perform the same

(i need more bad rep)

I know, I had one.
                            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

when you coming back????
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                when you coming back????
                                Thought about buying another one.... who knows, the cb7's are the best honda imho
                                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                                X