This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerx

yea, remember the "small world" encounter me and you had mike? lol (the IX video)

anyways, AWESOME pics mike! you're hangin with me on the photo taking skillzzz

and the accord is definitely lookin' clean & JDM as anything... can't wait to see that h22a in there
    "IX Show"... scurry stuff, man. :wtf:
    Glad you like the pics; I took them over the weekend... I was starting to flip out because these rain clouds were starting to hover above me.

Comment

whooooooly shit! you shoulda put a fuckin WARNING on this thread so i could get out the paper towel cuz i nutted all over after seeing that work of art. i love your car bro, its amazing. so fresh and so clean

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by 93akkord
        I'm in love...
        thanks man... why not post up pics of your car also?

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord

thanks man... why not post up pics of your car also?
          they will come young one....one day

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

beautiful car!!! love the rims and the lip, definitely one of the cleanest accords ive seen
            Seattle Silver Club #2

Comment

looks very hot man! not many 4th gen's are done up classy around my area, yours is definetly nice

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

im loving it man..all these pics with some clean ass accords make me wanna go back to stock, but i dont go the money right now...question...do you know if you can see the dc lower tie when someones driving behind you with the stock rear?? cause i love it when you see the tie from the back..looks bad...

Comment

Originally posted by DsR_CB7
                  ...do you know if you can see the dc lower tie when someones driving behind you with the stock rear?? cause i love it when you see the tie from the back..looks bad...
                  Just barely; it's not as obvious on our accords as it is on civics and and tegs. I had my girlfriend drive my car one time and I followed her from behind in her car. You can see it from afar but barely from up close.

Comment

Originally posted by docta_twista
                    beautiful car!!! love the rims and the lip, definitely one of the cleanest accords ive seen
                    thnx man

Originally posted by 97Lude
                    looks very hot man! not many 4th gen's are done up classy around my area, yours is definetly nice
                    Whoa... there you are.. we've been looking for you!
                    Steve told me about the 'puter problems.. sucks man.

Comment

very nicely done. one of the best looking 4th gen's imo.
                      Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc
                        very nicely done. one of the best looking 4th gen's imo.
                        thx bro... I'd like to see pics of your sedan... looks pretty hot from your sig. Are those Advans (I don't see a uni-bolt pattern)??

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord

thx bro... I'd like to see pics of your sedan... looks pretty hot from your sig. Are those Advans (I don't see a uni-bolt pattern)??
                          don't think my car would qualify for being hot. not a whole lot of "go" under the hood. i'll post some pics up tonight when i get home.

these weren't the rims i wanted but there's a long story behind what happened. they're Black Racing Pro N1's in bronze. nothing fancy.
                          Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc
                            don't think my car would qualify for being hot...
                            lol... well I'm a sucker for simplicity. Although I do like certain accords with kits; I prefer more stock looking accords than the 'kitted' variety. Post your pics and be sure to follow the rules in posting them or accordtunerx will lay down the wrath...

... Welcome to CB7TUNER

Comment

your car is sweet man! makes me want to better my cb7, lol.

lovin' the white rims on the black car... in my head it doesn't work too well, but those pics tell me differently! very nice car indeed.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                                your car is sweet man! makes me want to better my cb7, lol.

lovin' the white rims on the black car... in my head it doesn't work too well, but those pics tell me differently! very nice car indeed.
                                yeah... white rims can either make or break the overall look of the car... it depends on the 'total look'. IMO, White rims will work on most dark colored car as long as where is some white elsewhere on the car. For example: say I had my stock tail lights on and not the red/white tails or the white honda emblem; the rims would look out of place since the all the white is coming from the rims.

Thnx for your compliments here and on SHO

Comment

Working...
                                X