Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell me were I can find those exact same aber color turn sigals and bumber lens? BTW I have an accord just like you. I'm mainly on honda-tech.com and just ran into this site. your car automatically hooked me into this site.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=407734

hope it works.

please let me know were i can get those amber lights and that mugen lip

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Moua
      Can you tell me were I can find those exact same aber color turn sigals and bumber lens? BTW I have an accord just like you. I'm mainly on honda-tech.com and just ran into this site. your car automatically hooked me into this site.

... please let me know were i can get those amber lights and that mugen lip
      The Lip was from Ebay as well as the amber corners... good hunting & welcome to the site.
      Last edited by Lithium92; 10-15-2003, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I went to College up in Rossyln and I saw him on the city streets a couple times.... That car is soo nice lookin!!! God!!!
        -Chris
        HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
        -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

This car here is what's making me want to keep my car stock. I mean, DAMN, this ride is too clean for words. If I win the lottery would you help me out with my ride? lol, looks great, I'm jealous!...

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
            This car here is what's making me want to keep my car stock. I mean, DAMN, this ride is too clean for words. If I win the lottery would you help me out with my ride? lol, looks great, I'm jealous!...
            simplicity at it's finest (like a lot of the cars on here). plus he's got the pimp ass volks on there!

btw there should be tons of amber corner lenses on e-bay... they should go for about $15 to $20 if not less.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

simplicity at it's finest (like a lot of the cars on here). plus he's got the pimp ass volks on there!

btw there should be tons of amber corner lenses on e-bay... they should go for about $15 to $20 if not less.
              you guys are so nice *blush*... cool points for all of ya. I've seen those amber corners go for as low as 9 bucks.

Comment

DAMN!!!

That is one nice asss car man! I gotta question though, where can I find a front lip liek that? I have seen a few front lips off of liek a 97 accord, or whatnot, but I want one bad. I gotta drive in teh winter too, so I cannot go full bodykit. Please, tell me where I might find that, and how might I install it?

-A. Swift

IM: Swifty1638
                CB7 member number 137
                Black Doubt Crew member #2
                Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Re: DAMN!!!

Originally posted by Swifty1638
                  That is one nice asss car man! I gotta question though, where can I find a front lip liek that? I have seen a few front lips off of liek a 97 accord, or whatnot, but I want one bad. I gotta drive in teh winter too, so I cannot go full bodykit. Please, tell me where I might find that, and how might I install it?

the 93 lip thread in the body kits/aero section should be right up your alley! make sure to read the whole thread so you don't miss any info (like how to do the install). the most popular are, in no particular order:

oem lip
                  mugen/mugen style
                  greddy/greddy style

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=379

Comment

Woohoo! White Volks still own!
                    1997 RHD AE111
                    JDM Blackface Project

Comment

BTW, How did yo uget the taillights to be liek that? I hate the stock orange and stuff, so could you tell me how to change it, to be white and red like that? Thanks..

-A. Swift
                      CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

... ummm... I bought them that way.

check out www.autodynamic.com.

Comment

BTW, How did yo uget the taillights to be liek that? I hate the stock orange and stuff, so could you tell me how to change it, to be white and red like that? Thanks..

-A. Swift
                          your own thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=571

unfortunately they don't exist for the coupe i swear if someone made them, i'd pay anything for 'em (well, within reason).

options: stay oem, pain the orange portions of the taillight red, do a sedan trunk swap and you too can have red/clears.

Comment

y0 your car is out of control

Comment

..IS there no way I can remove the orange, like with rubbin alcohol, or sumthin?

-A. Swift
                              CB7 member number 137

Comment

..IS there no way I can remove the orange, like with rubbin alcohol, or sumthin?
                                as far as i understand, you cannot. the orange portion can't be removed... i've never tried it though. my thinking on attempting to do so, would involve heating the lamp, hoping that the orange portion would sort of melt off... in other words, if it's some sort of orange element in there, it could come off. however, i believe it's the color of the plastic itself that's orange.

black92accord, sorry for whoring your thread. question for ya: what's up with the grill?!?!!? i was looking at your pics again, and i noticed the H isn't visible. but you don't have anything about your grill listed in your exterior mods section. i think it looks good, just wondering what's up with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X