Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys , here are some more:

Comment

im jelouse dude you car looks straight JDM all you need is the engine and your set dude

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
        im jelouse dude you car looks straight JDM all you need is the engine and your set dude
        yeah david thats all i want to get next, but im saving up, my buddy who works at a wrecking yard is looking around for me, and once i get it i want jesus to install it for me

Comment

i read my name

shit is looking fucking hot damien, and congrats on the accord of the month man, well deserved
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            i read my name

shit is looking fucking hot damien, and congrats on the accord of the month man, well deserved
            thanks to you man, for nominating me, and remember, when i get my h22, you will be the one to install it for me if you can

Comment

yep, you know it man, sure will, just let me know like a couple of days in advance so i don't plan anything
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                yep, you know it man, sure will, just let me know like a couple of days in advance so i don't plan anything
                coo bro, ill let you know, and that way u can tell me what else i might need.

Comment

pure. fucking. sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                    pure. fucking. sex.
                    thanks bro, ill let you know on that in about an hour or so, thanks again

Comment

hey im down to roll out there and help with the swap i might be getting mines in january when im done with christmas presents

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        hey im down to roll out there and help with the swap i might be getting mines in january when im done with christmas presents
                        yeah thats what im shooting for, after new years, cause christmas and my new baby boy coming real soon, kicked my ass, so do u know if kane got his in yet, cause i think he had said that before christmas, but i havent heard anything.

Comment

yea christmas gifts is whats holding us back

as for kane i think kane posted up the other day that he isnt ognna install it until he gets free time off work since his CB7 is his DD and right now hes just replacing and installing OEM parts

"2SIIC"

Comment

thats coo, but does he have the motor and everything just sitting there waiting to be put in?

Comment

that new sig is sex, holy shit.

Comment

yup

see what im planning on doing is first get the engine and check it in and out see if everyhting is ok and what need to be replaced and then ill start on saturday morning and hopefully be done by sunday afternoon

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X