ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
    oh-my-koolaid. i think i found anoter favorite CB on this site. keep it up. hopefully i'll be able to see this car in person sometime.
    thanks man, yeah maybe i can make it to the next so cal meet or LA meet

Comment

nice set up,car looks good

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

I'm lovin the JDM front end nad the suspension. Your car is very nice. Time to be voted Accord of the month.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
          I'm lovin the JDM front end nad the suspension. Your car is very nice. Time to be voted Accord of the month.
          thanks man

Comment

that bitch is slammed. its got that DTM look on those tucked wheels. this shit is clean as hell sexy you JDM whore

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
              that bitch is slammed. its got that DTM look on those tucked wheels. this shit is clean as hell sexy you JDM whore
              thanks man, im still missing one thing i really want and i will soon get, and thats a jdm h22, but i think you guys for all the complements

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                thanks man, im still missing one thing i really want and i will soon get, and thats a jdm h22, but i think you guys for all the complements
                sometimes a motor swap doesnt complete a car

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
                  sometimes a motor swap doesnt complete a car
                  thats true but ive always wanted to get one, but since i have a baby on the way it will have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                    thats true but ive always wanted to get one, but since i have a baby on the way it will have to wait.
                    congrats man
                    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                      congrats man
                      thanks jesus, hey maybe when i get my h22 you can help me out with it, since i know you have experience with them, also is it true your only 17 bro?

Comment

yeah let me know bro, i have most tools except the engine hoist, but i could probably get one, i think we can get it done in a weekend since u live close,

yeah its true i'm only seventeen
                        Members Ride

Comment

yeah let me know bro, i have most tools except the engine hoist, but i could probably get one, i think we can get it done in a weekend since u live close,

yeah its true i'm only seventeen
                          thats coo, it doesnt look like it, you look older, props to you since you know alot about engines at that age bro, yeah whenever i get it ill let you know

Comment

yeah i started working on cars bymyself when i was 11, i had no dad so i learned all the shit by myself, and i keep learning new shit everyday

aight man
                            Members Ride

Comment

do you know about other engines cause right now im having a problem with my 96 altima, its misfiring, and only using 2 cylinders right now, i dont know whats up.

Comment

yeah i started working on cars bymyself when i was 11, i had no dad so i learned all the shit by myself, and i keep learning new shit everyday

aight man
                                dude are you serious?? youve been working on cars since your were 11 damn when i was 11 all i was learning was not to eat to much candy and watch power rangers haha but good shit man are you thinking of going to UTI??

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                                "2SIIC"
                                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
                                X