No announcement yet.

ProJect : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i heard tein is good, laguna has it on his ride, and it his car sits really good.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      Well i heard tein is good, laguna has it on his ride, and it his car sits really good.

do you mean tein, thanks buddy, BUMP for a COOL person and a HOT WHIP coming wit some new wheels.

Comment

thanks ralph, im just here like most people, to help other's out when i can and also, post pics when you have a chance bro

Comment

Originally posted by F22PWR
          I had the same ones, just Gun Metal.

Do u Still have them or did u get rid of them. -damien

Comment

Do u Still have them or did u get rid of them. -damien
            I got rid of them, my dead shock made me get rid of them.

Comment

Originally posted by F22PWR
              I got rid of them, my dead shock made me get rid of them.

That sucks bro, they looked good on your ride too -damien

Comment

Originally posted by willie_hwl
                Still loving your car man. yup got to see update pics with your new wheels.

Not yet bro, i will have new pics up real soon -damien

Comment

Here are a couple of the new things that will be put on as soon as i receive them:

Thanks to accord inspire

Thanks to Datmofo

Comment

Here are a couple of the new things that will be put on as soon as i receive them:

Thanks to accord inspire

Thanks to Datmofo

oh snap thats you .. great man .. yeah the once ill be shippin you are 92-93 ill shipp em to you once i recieve your payment . thanks again . and merry X-mas
                    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
                      oh snap thats you .. great man .. yeah the once ill be shippin you are 92-93 ill shipp em to you once i recieve your payment . thanks again . and merry X-mas
                      Thanks manny and have a merry christmas also

Comment

Old Pics I Found:

These are some old pics i found, car was dirty as hell, and sorry since it was late in the evening:

Comment

here are pics of what i received in the past week: they are of ebay since i havent taken the pics of them myself:

Comment

those lights on your front bumper ..what are they call'd? and how'd you install 'em? what kinda lights are used? give me info thanks! lovin' your ride.
                            LOL.

Comment

the ones on the sides are called intersection lights, they only come on when your headlights are on and you signal which either way, there pretty easy to install, if you have a oem bumper, there is a outline for them, all you have to do is cut the whole and they mount with a bracket and 2 screws

Comment

These are old pics of my car,Even the ones at the biginning of my thread, i am going to be updating the pics soon and also i have alot more jdm things to put on, the car will look completely different from all these pics that i have now, i still have the Jdm G aquare grill to put on, the rims, the Jdm window visors, edm red lights on the doors,Jdm 5 gen lip, Jdm blackhoused headlight's w amber coner, Jdm Flare, Drl Module, so there is alot of work to do but new pics are coming soon, ill keep you guys posted

Comment

Working...
                                X