• Time
  • Show
Clear All

teaser

thanks again steve

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Got that H hope everything goes well with your swap sorry about the PM's But you know the deal already

Comment

Originally posted by RALPH0924
        Got that H hope everything goes well with your swap sorry about the PM's But you know the deal already
        thanks and dont worry bout it dude

The Chronicles.

Comment

wow gold wheels are the shiznit! i miss my set. oh yeah i still have them but can use them due to the 5-lug. after seeing your set, i want to go back to 4-lug just to rock em again. nice work on the wheel choice too as well as the H22. what are the specs on the motor? price, if you don't mind my asking?
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

its just atx's longblock which needs a lil bit of work due to bent valves in #4 but i still think i picked up a hell of a deal it was 550 and 150 to ship so 700 total and im quite happy with the condition so far and man i would love to have ur old wheels timmy if ud think about shipping them id prolly buy them

The Chronicles.

Comment

my pics will be back up shortly but in the mean time here are a few new pics

The Chronicles.

Comment

Looking nice.
                I see you got your Carbon fibre trunk.
                Good Job!
                Nice tails, keep them like that.
                Dont jump on the Red/Clear bandwagon, IMO.
                Nice tC also

Comment

yeah i love the oems im not gonna get the red/clears and thanks bro

The Chronicles.

Comment

haha shawn tell you abot my dubs igot me some big wheels to not on yet but i got some gold wheels t3win me and shawn need to make a trip to chitown
                    1992 Honda Accord LX Sedan

NAME WHORE HATER #1

Comment

hell yeah...nice ride man, lovin the gold w/silver lips

pce

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by slow904door
                        haha shawn tell you abot my dubs igot me some big wheels to not on yet but i got some gold wheels t3win me and shawn need to make a trip to chitown
                        lol yeah u guys need to get up here

The Chronicles.

Comment

"Damn daaay BIIIG" ~ Jerry Gray (only Dustin will understand this )

they look really good!!!!!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

everything you do with your car just seems to flow well... i love that trunk... and those golds rims really set it off

Comment

nice whip mang! definitely love what you've done.

oh and if you see R.Kelly walking down the street, please go piss on him. his trapped in the closet videos are teh ghey.
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                                nice whip mang! definitely love what you've done.

oh and if you see R.Kelly walking down the street, please go piss on him. his trapped in the closet videos are teh ghey.
                                funny shit actually cuz i swear to god he lives like 3 miles from me i see him all the time he pulled up to me at a stop light in his mclaren just chillin like it was a normal car and thanks to everyone for the comments

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X