• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thanks guys im happy with both sets of wheels

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

the first pics i saw of the rimZ (lol) on your car, i was really feeling that look. and NOW, with the paint....hot damn.

...reminds me a lot of these.

(sorry to whore your thread w/ other car pics, ill discard of it momentarily)

and those CL's dont look half bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        the first pics i saw of the rimZ (lol) on your car, i was really feeling that look. and NOW, with the paint....hot damn.

...reminds me a lot of these.

(sorry to whore your thread w/ other car pics, ill discard of it momentarily)

and those CL's dont look half bad man.
        lol actually they are the same rims exactly only difference is mines a re alil bit lighter i wanted a richer gold than that but that car is the car that gave me the idea and i never mind to have pics of hot cars in my thread no need to remove it

The Chronicles.

Comment

still raining but i said screw it the oaint on the first rim was dry so i decided to mount it ans i must say i like the contrast against the seattle silver so here is the first of many pics to come

compared to this

lol shameless plug yeah my camaro is for sale pm if interested lol

wheres the wide angle when u need it this prolly would have been a nice shot but oh well

Last edited by J-specCb4; 11-15-2005, 12:30 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

bumpsors

The Chronicles.

Comment

Some Very Hot set of wheels u have there, WOW 3 set of wheels, Those Gold wheels Get a BUMP from me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks bro i appreciate it

The Chronicles.

Comment

Wow I had my doubts when I saw the color but damn it looks good. Did you have a pro spray it or is it spray paint? Looks damn good on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                    Wow I had my doubts when I saw the color but damn it looks good. Did you have a pro spray it or is it spray paint? Looks damn good on the car.
                    thanks a lot bro but yeah i sprayed it took my time im kinda decent with spray paint i sprayed both front fendrs and my mirrors and moldings myself and thanks man

The Chronicles.

Comment

I was a lil iffy bout gold wheels at 1st, cuz it crossed my mind plenty of times, but....u jus might b my inspiration to get a gold set of wheels . Looks very, very good. Oh, and I like the picture when u can see the reflection of the wheels on the ground Sweeet. How low u got da wip with the 17s??
                      Check out what used to be mine
                      Click Here

Comment

Nice wheels, i used to have gold wheels but i changed to black i kept getting pulled over, i guessed they figured i was a drug runner or something. So let us know if you get stopped more often.

Comment

those are gonna be HAWT on the car man. Keep up the good work.
                          "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                          sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                          Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                          Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

thanks guys i love the look of em however my h22 arrived today and i had to transport it to the basement so i havent even started to work on the other wheels yet but i will be finishing wheel number 2 tonight thanks for the comments i am very happy with the outcome of the wheels

The Chronicles.

Comment

yesss. h double duece is there!!!!
                              OS^e
                              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                                yesss. h double duece is there!!!!
                                hell yeah its so nice i cant wait to get it in the car and running

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X