No announcement yet.

J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my northern Illinois bretheren, I shall bestow upon you the highest of praises. When you're engine swap cometh to an end, it shall be a wonderful sight to behold.

I want dem pics son. What the fuck is juice?!?!?
    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

this thread needs some PICS!!!! hahahaha can i get an update???
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well guys.... the car is gone i didnt want to mention it cuz i was kinda in denial but yeah i had to sell the shell and spend that money for school... ill try and get the guy who bought it on here... well see i hope u guys dont mind me sticking around tho.....

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          well guys.... the car is gone i didnt want to mention it cuz i was kinda in denial but yeah i had to sell the shell and spend that money for school... ill try and get the guy who bought it on here... well see i hope u guys dont mind me sticking around tho.....
          ahhhhhh what the hell?! that sucks dude... what are u driving now then?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            ahhhhhh what the hell?! that sucks dude... what are u driving now then?
            nothing.

The Chronicles.

Comment

well that just sucks, so u just sold the shell, or everything that was on the car with it?
              Members Ride

Comment

Eh...can't believe you sold your car...

haha... Oh well, you can always ride the bus.
                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

damn thats too bad... but you gotta do what you gotta do... def stick around homie!

SOLD!

Comment

oh man...im sorry to hear that! ur car was such a beauty and inspiration to many people, but i guess sometimes u gotta do whats necessary. there will be plenty of CB7s around when ur done with school, and what ur doin is pretty damn important right now!! you definately have a talent in photography and its good to see that ur still pursuing it! keep it up and hope u DO stick around!

good luck in all you do!
                    Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                      Eh...can't believe you sold your car...

haha... Oh well, you can always ride the bus.
                      damn bro the bus?

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                        damn bro the bus?
                        Yeah, go ride the bus. The short one at that...
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

are you kidding man, you sold the ride. Aw man, I was so anticipating to see the outcome, man I'm shock. It was going to be super sweet, but hey you do what ya gotta do though.

Comment

damnnn... really suks to hear, i admired yur car soo much... hope school goes well for yu.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                              Yeah, go ride the bus. The short one at that...
                              i finally see what everyone was talkin about u are an asshole!

The Chronicles.

Comment

sad to hear that..... but good luck in the future.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X