No announcement yet.

J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

christopher. i'm disappointed in your lack of updates. you need to get off your ass and work on this damn car. leave the camaro alone.

guess what's one the way to my house. i'll give you a hint: it's a package with 15" stock honda wheels. (i think i've said too much).

Comment

car has com a loooong way its really hot and still one of my fav top 5
      i LOVE jdM

Comment

ok damnit, its been too long. update? car back up and running? uve had plenty of time! LOL j/k

how are things coming along? nice new sig!

Sean
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Gaw.
          OS^e
          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

nuthin new?

Comment

I want those wheels ^^
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                I want those wheels ^^
                Find your own wheels you cracker...
                www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

its soo hard! I live in freakin KY for gods sake!
                  OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

hey J-spec.. ur from chicago right? lol .. well.. just wanted to give some Cali love. i'm in Chicago.. and it's ridiculously cold! .. haha. Anyways, i hope to see ur car on the road these next few days.. or actually any cb7's, lol .. what's up with the lack of cb7's in chicago area? .. haha. ..

but I'd love to see that car of yours and point it out and say.. "hey that car costed $150" lol.

and props for living in a city with a crazy shiny metal blob in a park! that thing is awesome.. imma post up pix of my chicago escapade when i return home. .

Navy Pier FTW! (haven't been there yet but going tomorrow..i mean today, lol)
                    Last edited by TheNextAZN; 11-21-2006, 03:53 AM.
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                      well guys.... the car is gone i didnt want to mention it cuz i was kinda in denial but yeah i had to sell the shell and spend that money for school... ill try and get the guy who bought it on here... well see i hope u guys dont mind me sticking around tho.....

ahahhaha.. so i was really bored and pretty much read ur whole members ride thread.. then i read this^^.. and i was like.. holy crap i better go delete my previous post before i get flamed like a nooob! .. lol my heart litterly stopped .. haha .. damnit man.. don't do that! .. i want to see that H come to life.. and the ITB's give me butterflies, lol. Anyways .. just wanted to add.. that i hate you for almost giving me a heart attack at the age of 23 and .. esspecially when i'm in Chicago .. chi town love?.. haha. . jk. Love the car.. always have .. and i want to lick it!.. always have ..

oh and Chicago is berry nice btw ..
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

damn your car is done soo clean. i did not realize your in chicago thats dope, next time i am out there i need to see this ride.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

'sup Chris! Haven't seen any update from you for a while..How's the car coming along? I really wanna see the engine bay with the H and the wire tuck mmmm ~~droollzzz~~

Hope everything's goin well bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

clean out your pm box
                            are those jdm bumper lights
                            ACCORDEX92
                            CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

one of three inspirations i have.....i want to tilt muh muffler once i figure out which one ill get....ill b watchin keep up tha good work..
                              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

booooooring.
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X