No announcement yet.

mondojackal : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i agree a good platform to start with, and definately a plus thats its a standard i looked everywhere for one and i could only find a auto. but i will look good. i have the 205-40-17's on my car and as long as u have a good suspension they arent that bad.. and check mine out while ur at it. so i give ya a

Comment

Originally posted by deckeda
      Whoa, wait a sec, mondojackal. Your first "mod" might be to get a new driver's side headlight. Take another look --- see how it's brownish, not as clear as the passenger side? Somehow the seal is probably broken or there's a crack and it's taken on water or air.

And do some searching here for other DX models --- some are just stunning. What I'm suggesting is, embrace what you have first and keep what's black, black. There are plenty of LX/EX around; why replicate that? Yours is actually kind of rare when you think about it.

IMO each well thought-out car has a sort of theme, and if I had a 5-sp DX the theme I'd go for would be to embrace the black you have and put maybe some black rims or black and chrome rims on to go with that.

You already mentioned a CF hood; that falls right in line with the rest I think.
      yeah, i know, both headlights, since they are glass, have rock chips in them, and although i have another list of stuff like that that needs to be done first, my first real mods are listed in the list above...
      ICW Racing Stillettos
      i dont want black bumpers, they don't look good to me, i'd rather have a nice clean car that is all one color, save the moldings and other types of trim...besides, my bumpers are beat up, and both of them have gashes or holes in them, and they look oxidized...all pasty looking. my car hasnt been taken care of in its early years...at least on the outside. i already got my wheels and tires..they are chromium black..

in reality, i want to go clean, slick, JDM type style..i really like the looks of JDM style 4g's, and i want to emulate that in my car

Comment

nice system install. and yeah, the dent sucks, but its an easy fix. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yeah, i may fix it, and i may just get a CF hood...i think that i am going to eventually get a CF hood, but i will probably just fix it for now..

Comment

looking good...hows the system ? the set up looks nice..pretty sure it slams! and yeah color matched moldings and bumpers will give ur car even cleaner look..good start!
            "
            Fast and cheap won't be reliable
            Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
            And fast and reliable won't be cheap
            "
            ~EYCEE~

Comment

The system bumps pretty good! but before I put it into my car, I am going to get a custom fabricated box to fit into that little cubby-hole at the rearmost in our trunks...I want both subs to face upwards and inwards, and then have the amp rack in the middle...im thinkin that it will look great!

I am going to paint the bumpers, but I dont think that I am going to paint the moldings..leaving them black!

Comment

Ahh As You Said .......

Nice and Clean man I Love it Looks like mine BUT YOU HAVE NO RUST ARGGGGGG Jealous ,man l8ter Lookin good keep it up .......
                Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                  Nice and Clean man I Love it Looks like mine BUT YOU HAVE NO RUST ARGGGGGG Jealous, man l8ter Lookin good keep it up .......
                  thanks man, i appreciate the compliments...however, i do have small rusts spots in various places..i have on on the massive dent in the hood, no prob, gettin another, but there is one on the driver's side front fender, at the very front, on the outer corner, and there is a scratch behind the gas filler door, and a few tiny spots around various moldings around the car...all gonna be gone once i paint it!

Comment

bump for comments...will get wheel pics up soon...

Comment

IMO the maroon is the best int color other than black, because i am doin a black on maroon, its a fucking sick look like a dark red black mix it looks so nice the maroon on balck an awesome two tone if thats what your going for ill show pics if i ever get a camera on my balck and marron int.
                      92 CB7 *Sold $3300 102K Miles 4 door LX

94 Del Sol *Baught $3300 80K Miles on chasis
                      and 60K miles on b18b1 motor swap

Comment

sounds cool...i thought about gettin a black dash...just for kicks...

Comment

aight, here are the new subwoofer box/amp rack pics for those of you who have wanted to see the completed pics...here it is in all its glory...its finally done...all i have left to do is get it into the trunk (yes, surprisingly enough, it fits... ) and run power to it and run speaker wire to all the speakers and the subs...yeah...that's all that's left..

anyways, here you guys are, i hope that you guys like it, tell me what yall think...

yeah, the paint is thin on the back, but why waste time and money on stuff that no one will ever see besides me...and yall...but its not in the car yet...

MTX Thunder 2300 amp and MTX Crossover

MTX Thunder 2160

surprisingly enough, its not that heavy...

so what do you guys think?? let me know!

Comment

very nice!! i'm impressed... let me know how that bumps

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                              very nice!! i'm impressed... let me know how that bumps
                              thanks rob! i appreciate the props

Comment

Nice clean start. The cf hood will look good.
                                Keep it up.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X