bump for comments..

Comment

lookin good nathan

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
        lookin good nathan
        thanks bro! its about time for an update..lol

Comment

well, its been a while and i've taken quite a few pics in the time between these posts. and some things have happened..

result of e-brake failing and rolling down a hill...
          (the body work is shoddy, but just wanted to get some primer on it to keep it from rusting. the doors were pretty much finished, but we had a bad storm one night, and our huge garbage can came crashing into the side. you can see the dents right there in the bodyline...

lucky me the epoxy primer didnt even scratch. i know it looks bad, especially above the rear tire, but it will get better when i have time. im moving presently. this weekend will be the actual move.)

found this at the u-pull-it and i didn't even have to paint that little trim piece. i found a rosewood brown one.

other various pics that i liked:

Last edited by mondojackal; 06-13-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

painted hood. thats the color my whole car will be one day. pewter metallic:

other pics:

like this one, cept the stock exhaust. looks bad.

Comment

lookin sexy... just finish up that paint and it'll look even better!

Comment

thanks bro. haha, i just thought about it, maybe one day i'll go to type "bro" and typo and end up with your name..ahahah. sorry..lol
                yeah, i dont know if i want to finish the paint till after college. i dont want it to get beat up at school.

Comment

i still want some pics of tha damage

Comment

sweet progress bro cant wait to see it painted the new color

Comment

thanks guys!
                      Originally posted by Bullet
                      sweet progress bro cant wait to see it painted the new color
                      me neither..lol

Comment

I so saw a CB7 that looks exactly like yours. 92-93 DX, same wheels, rosewood. But it had painted bumpers and was sighted near Charlotte, NC.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

BBB looking good!
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                            BBB looking good!
                            hey, thanks man! i appreciate the props, i just think that its about time for me to give up on her. she's beyond my help. i cant do anything more with her. im thinkin about getting a 6th gen v6 coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              I so saw a CB7 that looks exactly like yours. 92-93 DX, same wheels, rosewood. But it had painted bumpers and was sighted near Charlotte, NC.
                              same wheels, too? i've seen lots of my wheels around my house, but never on another cb.

Comment

what color are u lookin at for the car??

looks good manye...

Comment

Working...
                                X