TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleeeeaaaaannnn!!!!

yo car is so clean. This is by far one of the cleanest cb's that I've ever seen. Great work.
    92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      i got it from a place in Dawsonville called Talent Bros. hell, they even delivered it to my work. i can get you the # if you need it. i paid $500 for it.

i started polishing it....i guess i couldn't resist. it won't be a very detailed job because i only have a 30 day warranty, so i need to put it in soon.

later.
      Ive only called a couple of places up here so far its been 450 and 600, Im waiting on a friend of mine to quote me on a price for his soo...
      The pics look good, i actually started polishing my sawblades and my seven spokes the other day but i cant seem to figure out what this black crap is on the seven spokes... keep up the good work man!

Comment

I say you should put a mild camshaft under there. Just to give it a little more "ummff".

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

im speechless...that's too damn clean! hahaha nice work homey...can you do this to mine now? hahaha

*Needs*
          -New shocks
          -Struts
          -Drop
          -Cleaning
          -New Tires/Wheels
          -New Window Tint
          -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Yo Brian. Did you ever put that readiator in? Oh, and I got my rims back on bro.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
            aww_shiet
            91accordexr33

Comment

yeah i put that radiator in back in march. i just haven't updated my engine pics.

it's cool you put your rims back on. why did you take them off? later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nice touch with the H23 trans, but you make me sick even thinking of polishing it....seriously, who does this ish!?!
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

yeah i put that radiator in back in march. i just haven't updated my engine pics.

it's cool you put your rims back on. why did you take them off? later.
                  Ahh. I see.

Tires finally gave out and one blew out. So, I got a new set. They're a little bigger than the previous ones, but it gives it a more aggressive look.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                  aww_shiet
                  91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                    Nice touch with the H23 trans, but you make me sick even thinking of polishing it....seriously, who does this ish!?!

seriously...some people like things clean!

i tip my hat to him!
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Wow how long did it take you to polish that trans lol. Looks like a lotta work.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        Wow how long did it take you to polish that trans lol. Looks like a lotta work.
                        i'm still working on it. i'll take a pic and post it in about 5 min to show it's progress. later.

Comment

the trans was spotless before i started on it. you can see lots of black polish residue on it. i wish i had more time to make it perfect, but i need to install it before my 30 warranty runs out. later.
                          Last edited by TypeG; 07-28-2007, 09:29 PM.

Comment

you make me feel ashamed of my engine bay man... god i need to pull everything out and polish it or paint it now

Comment

Wow I wouldnt have the patience to do all that. Either way finished or not the trans looks good man!

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

replaced the rubber inserts in the roof.

it's amazing how beat up they were next to the new one's and i thought mine weren't in all that bad of shape.

how much did those cost???
                                Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 03:00 AM.

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                                X