No announcement yet.

TypeG : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so clean! if i can get my car running again, i promise you i will come to the varsity or the mall meets... Damn that looks so good.... damn.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

later.
      holy shit

im not gonna change gears if i had that

good job TypeG
      Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 03:28 AM.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
        so clean! if i can get my car running again, i promise you i will come to the varsity or the mall meets... Damn that looks so good.... damn.
        thanks man. what's wrong with your car? it would be cool to see some other cb's at some meets, it's been awhile. let me know when you're going to come around. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Nice.Later.
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Wow how many hours did you spend polishing that tranny, You should put your car in a bottle (like the small model ships) and get you a DD. The car flows really nice and is different from all other cb's.

(Hmmmm a polished H22 would be a nice fit with the tranny)

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

man thats just sick!! you have the cleanest cb i ever seen
              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Werd.
                Your User Title needs to read:
                CB7 Tuner.com Detail Guru.
                And your location needs to be like,
                Pentagon Clean room or something..
                or Somewhere cleaner than you lol....
                and another thing.
                wherebouts in ATL do you live?
                And how do you keep the clay from staining the rims..
                Is just about how quickly you remove the residue it leaves?

Comment

so gansta almost looks like a caddy

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                    Werd.
                    Your User Title needs to read:
                    CB7 Tuner.com Detail Guru.
                    And your location needs to be like,
                    Pentagon Clean room or something..
                    or Somewhere cleaner than you lol....
                    and another thing.
                    wherebouts in ATL do you live?
                    And how do you keep the clay from staining the rims..
                    Is just about how quickly you remove the residue it leaves?
                    i don't know if you've seen ATL, but it's a concrete jungle. the only red clay i see is at construction sites. so pretty much my car is never covered with clay residue. later.

Comment

I lived in ATL dude...the roads always have the glittery stuff on them.
                      And if you drive a white car and it rains even once the lower sides are all pink and stuff...
                      But you live where? Buckhead? I uh, lived in Bankhead/College Park lol. the EXACT opposite .Then we moved to the Spring Park complex off of cascade road, just outside the city limits, Right next to my favorite grocery store ever, PUBLIX son! But yeah I dont know, you are lucky then, my auntie's Camry was always covered in clay residue. Washed it hella lol.
                      Last edited by zack_odom; 09-03-2007, 03:45 PM. Reason: Took out the unneccesary punctuation

Comment

the reason a white car does that is because it's a single stage paint. it has no clear coat so it stains easier. buckhead's not to far from me. later.

Comment

Ahhh I see then..
                          Well 'sall good then...I'll be back in the ATL soon enough.
                          Love that fuckin place. Almost as much as I love Seattle.

Comment

thanks man. what's wrong with your car? it would be cool to see some other cb's at some meets, it's been awhile. let me know when you're going to come around. later.
                            well, i swapped in an h22 but i could never get it running... it had compression issues.... so pulled that boack out and put the old f22/h23 back in with the h23 tranny, got that running tonight, just gotta bleed the clutch, change one injector, and fix the broken tps wire... but none the less the five speed swap is done... lol, so whats next, what do you have planned?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                              well, i swapped in an h22 but i could never get it running... it had compression issues.... so pulled that boack out and put the old f22/h23 back in with the h23 tranny, got that running tonight, just gotta bleed the clutch, change one injector, and fix the broken tps wire... but none the less the five speed swap is done... lol, so whats next, what do you have planned?
                              congrats on the swap. i don't want to say what's next for sure because i don't know if i can still get it. later.

Comment

congrats on the swap. i don't want to say what's next for sure because i don't know if i can still get it. later.

YOUR CAR IS FREAKING CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every time i look at our sig all i see is clean....clean....clean....not a speck of dirt.

Comment

Working...
                                X