X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need a flashier steering wheel

DEVOTE

Comment

looking good as always man! dedication at its best right here. the only only only thing i would recommend is an oem shift knob.

Comment

yeah, i've been thinking about changing the knob to OEM actually, but i hate to get rid of the momo. it makes the shifter look so tall. i may get a short shifter and keep it because it's such a work of art.

later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

yea i was going to mentioned that it looks too tall. Id get a short shifter because it definitely looks awesome just too tall. I've seen people cut a part of the shifter off and then weld the tip back on, but i don't think thats your style.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
            yeah, i've been thinking about changing the knob to OEM actually, but i hate to get rid of the momo. it makes the shifter look so tall. i may get a short shifter and keep it because it's such a work of art.
            I had the same problem. For a temp fix I cut down the shifter as far as a could before the bent or the shifter hit the bottom of the knob (which wasn't much) but ya like you I need a short shifter.

And everything is fresh as always man

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

i thought my cooling fan had burnt out, but upon closer inspection, i saw that it had came apart.

i'm not sure if this was a fluke thing or if it was due to an outside factor like the massive size of my radiator. the fan left a nice inprint in the radiator fins. it isn't as bad as it looks though. i think air will still flow through with relative ease.

later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG

later.
                I with you on the short shifter..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Damn, seems like a lot work went in to this car. Very clean! And that's an understatement, lol.
                  VTEC DUDE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
                    just messing with you dude always loved your cb, in my top 3
                    thanks man, haha, i wasn't 100% serious either.

Originally posted by Todds91
                    Your car is f-ing sweet, Did you have your stock wheels redone or have they always been that mint?
                    i always kept them clean. later.

Comment

later.
                      Last edited by TypeG; 01-13-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

You're car is a blue-tinted mirror.

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That's devotion to the car and love... Awesome Ride!!!!!!
                          JDM Parts for sale

Comment

^^^shiny........

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

hmm.. after examining your car over and over.. im tempted to keep the stock colour. never knew blue could look so good.

Members Ride

Comment

I don't think I had ever paid attention to exactly how shiny that paint job is. That looks great, and the centerlines set it off!

Comment

Working...
                                X