No announcement yet.

Ace : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice platform man just keep it clean.since your in california you should go check out autobacs on beach blvd i believe in stanton youll find all kinds of jdm stuff there man and i think they had a set of sidemarkers in there case for our cars brand new.and the price wasnt to bad either.good luck with the build.
    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

looks sweet. very stock. i wonder why that is the only color cb with the black dash board? keep us posted on ur mods. dont buy lunch save ur money, bring shit from home

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
        looks sweet. very stock. i wonder why that is the only color cb with the black dash board? keep us posted on ur mods. dont buy lunch save ur money, bring shit from home
        Any tan interior car, other than the 93 SE had a black dashboard. That would include the cobalt blue on the 90-91 EX, Avignon Blue (the color of this car) in 90-91, Arcadia Green Pearl in 92-93, Black in 90-93 (although the 10th AE in black might have grey, I don't know off hand)and the Maroon in 90-91...they all had black dashboards.

Comment

any high schooler spendin his money on the car

what year are you?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
            any high schooler spendin his money on the car

what year are you?
            Im a senior. Last year. Cant wait to get out.

I wanna start fixing the Cb7 already. Hopefully theres a meet soon. I wanna see some Cb7's.

97% Stock
            Check Out My Cb7

Comment

It's been said already but you are lucky to have a nice, clean platform to start off on. Just clean out your engine bay and you'll be rocking!
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
                It's been said already but you are lucky to have a nice, clean platform to start off on. Just clean out your engine bay and you'll be rocking!
                Yup.. ima try and clean it on Thursday ima have free time. ill post some pics.

97% Stock
                Check Out My Cb7

Comment

I dont really like automatic, but other than that, ur doing just great man!

Comment

More Pics:
                    I wish it was dropped

More Pics To Come Soon!
                    Last edited by Ace; 01-27-2006, 02:18 PM.

97% Stock
                    Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Anybody??

97% Stock
                      Check Out My Cb7

Comment

nice dar dude.. this is how i started out in high school.. STOCK.. so dont worry man.. everything will come together.. i just graduated high school.. and i have more time for my wonderful car.. right now im almost done with my swap.. so keep it up.. save up money for the big stuff

Frost White CB7 Crew #26

Comment

clean car, keep up the good work your in pomona, im in ontario, very close by

Comment

pretty clean accord man. I have the same thing, in Maroon, and is auto. Fun ride. I just got my cd player in today along with speakers put in. But anyways, clean ride.

Comment

hey you should sell me that front bumper and hood! LOL j/p

good start check mine out, mine looked just like yours at one point in time.......

-Ramon

thanks to phempa for teh sig!

Comment

I like this pic alot.

I had to buy the new door handles. The other ones were falling off already lol..

More to come soon hopefully.

97% Stock
                                Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Working...
                                X