Ace : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bjaccord
    Great car to start with, wish mine had been that clean when I got mine. Being in Highschool is no excuse, get a fulltime job and mod that shit, hehe. I did my motorswap and auto-manual conversion my senior year.

Good luck with it, and def. get it dropped soon, check the forsale forum for some used springs and shocks, there usually there and at a decent price. L8r
    Yea I got a job I start in like 2-3 weeks. WOO!
    Cant wait to start modding. Yea ima search there to man. Thanks.

97% Stock
    Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Im a lil bored..
      here some new pics..

Giving her a bath!

Engine Shot. Stock right now.

Night Shot.

I know... I Know.. theres no point of posting pics of the stock cb7.. BUT! im getting paid on friday.. so yea! WOO! lol.. the fun begins!

97% Stock
      Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Looks very clean! I love the green accords. Black dash/Tan Interior is the BEST!!!!!!
        -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

Bump!

97% Stock
          Check Out My Cb7

Comment

yup, yup!!! i've seen you around pomona.. are you on myspace too!? im pretty sure its you! well, she looks good. i first got my car in high school too. she was completely stock automatic, but with dc headers! went from that, to 5spd Sohc Vtec, to 5spd H22 beast! i know you haven't seen her on the streets, but give her a little more time and she'll be up and ruling the P-Town streets!!! just be patient, she'll make you happy!
            R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Originally posted by EdgarCb7
              yup, yup!!! i've seen you around pomona.. are you on myspace too!? im pretty sure its you! well, she looks good. i first got my car in high school too. she was completely stock automatic, but with dc headers! went from that, to 5spd Sohc Vtec, to 5spd H22 beast! i know you haven't seen her on the streets, but give her a little more time and she'll be up and ruling the P-Town streets!!! just be patient, she'll make you happy!
              Sorry for taking so long to respond Edgar. Yea I know man your car is just like DAMMMNNN! Sucks that you had to move! I was planning on seeing your car at a BBQ since you HBK guys been having a lot of them. Well I'll see your car one day. Maybe mines will be complete by then. I doubt it tho.

97% Stock
              Check Out My Cb7

Comment

Working...
              X