The G-Man : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
    I like the white letters. Could be just because I'm Mexican though.
    It is because you are mexican.

Comment

I like em too.

But im not mexican.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

look great imo

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
          Dane Cook ftw.

Damn you Southerners!

So you do like the Z1s then? Good. Ive been contemplating them for the ITRs after i retire the current ones. Sounds like theyre doing a good job.

Oh, and did they come with the white letters or is that your doing?
          I put the white on the letters. Dupli Color makes this paint pen for tires called "Hot Tires"

I love the Z1s. They however, I think would not be good to drive on daily. The treadwear rating is 200. I feel that if I did drive on them daily that they would have no tread in under 10k miles. I drive 400 miles a week, it would not take long. Plus, these are the most expensive tire I have ever purchased (cost about $600 for the set after mounting/balancing).

A friend of mine has been driving on them daily since February. They seem to be wearing fairly slowly on his car, mind you it is a very light Dodge Neon R/T and he has them in 195/55/15 on 15''x7'' wheels.

Thanks all for the comments on the white letters, I think I will add them to the other side.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Hm. Thanks for the heads up man.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Did I mention that they are loud as fuck too? haha. Full race.

Speaking of, if anybody has a used 4 or 5 point harness I would like to buy it to keep myself planted better in the seat while racing.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

See if zipcreature still has his simpson one, it may be out of date though. Good luck getting ahold of him.

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                  See if zipcreature still has his simpson one, it may be out of date though. Good luck getting ahold of him.
                  It doesn't need to be in date. SOLO rules don't have an age requirement with these since the speeds are relatively low and it is not wheel-to-wheel racing.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

Comment

meh. I wrote on Daniel's facebook wall about the Simpson harness. I can get a cheap one on ebay, but an out of date real harness would be better. Oh my god, I live in fucking NASCAR country.

I'll just ask someone who works for a race team, or go to the Simpson store.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                        meh. I wrote on Daniel's facebook wall about the Simpson harness. I can get a cheap one on ebay, but an out of date real harness would be better. Oh my god, I live in fucking NASCAR country.

I'll just ask someone who works for a race team, or go to the Simpson store.
                        I've been to the simpson store in mooresville, But that was back in 01'. you probably wouldn't have and trouble finding one at roush or hendrick, they probably throw them in the dumpster.

Comment

New video, hot off the presses!

This was footage from tonight:

Gary A.K.A. Carter

Comment

Whens the next one?

Also, how much were the star specs per tire.

Call me, I'll be at work.

Comment

"No, its still recording"--CUT.

Looks pretty cool Gary. Short track but you got quite a few runs. Good tunes btw too.

Comment

Gary, how the ball joints treating you? What you replace that busted one with btw? My recent issues reminded me of your past issues.
                                ____

Comment

Working...
                                X