• Show
Clear All

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Heres a bump, cuz i aint dead yet!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Hey brotha i dont think your going to get this anytime soon but i hope all is well in Mexico and your staying safe and finding your experience and all rewarding!!

I miss you around these parts dude!

Well just to update you on my end of teh cb world:

1. Got JDM 1 peices on now with orange corners...and i installed H4 Nokya yellow low beams in them.
    2. You saw the ITR's already....ummm i installed an Accord emblem on the radiator support beam under the hood.
    3. And i finished my sound system, now i just need to begin custom work, like a false floor or something.

Cant decide....

well 9 more months and i get out of the US Army and im going home to Ft lauderdale...maybe eventually when i get down there i can pick up a 5spd and pimp that...im a boost that fucker till she falls apart and rebuild lol!

Well come back already pimp!!!!!!!!

next up for my plans is the JDM front fogs and EDM rear fog...i just bought a rear fog switch from UK Accord so when that comes its time to begin the fog light setup!!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    It's all going alright I guess.
    Money's a bit tight but it's been before. yeah dude your carpets probably not going to dry very easy unless you take it out, just letting you know.
    Yeah man I would do those fogs for you, from what I understand it's easy shit with a dremel. just take off ur bumper and look for the indent.
    Glad to hear that sunroofs straightened out. BTW I found u a new visor on here for $30 I thought I sent the link. Lol Can't remember.
    Anyways yeah I got about a month left to go b4 I head to Mexico for 24 months so I'm just killing time and trying to keep out of trouble. Got a sort of UT crew setup now, lol, hence the JDM Beating stick crew. As for the rest, i've just been working a bit and of course contributing what I know on here. I miss my car something bad.

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Hey there Spartan....whats good dude? Not much here.....trying to figure out my options as far as the water situation goes...i think tomorrow im going to see about getting it steamcleaned and take it from there...when i get the chance i want to remove the carpeting and see whats going on under neath but i dont have the time....i still need new mats to...i called one of the Honda dealerships in Ga and they didnt have any mats for 4th or 5th gens...i promptly called them bagels and hung up...so well see whats happens...im trying to aquire some USDM blackhoused HL with yellow highbeams since my Amber corners just came in and im tired of these projectors...and then these fog lights are like haunting me in my sleep lol...well thats all for now...hope all is well my man!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by almostJDM
    nice cb mang you need to get that white spoiler we saw by that second we went

Well unless we go back there tonight and jump the fence, I don't see them selling it to us, lol.
    I want that lip though, and a few other things. I'm thinking about jsut going and getting a bunch of stuff to sell on here and help some fools out on here.
    Get up with me later if you want.

Leave a comment:

• almostJDM
    replied
    nice cb mang you need to get that white spoiler we saw by that second we went
    Last edited by almostJDM; 08-23-2006, 02:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    TTT^ I'm looking around for DSM setup now. We'll see what becomes of the Former grocery getter, now Sleeper...

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    If any of you in the salt lake area need help with some mods or whatever I am available to help, I just need a ride out. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Sorry guys my camera ate it before I left for UT, but I'll be back in Oct. so i'll post up some final pics before I head to Mexico. The markers look good IMO, and hey $25 total for markers and paint is pretty good.
    Thanks for looking out.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    yes we want pics lol

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    pics mang!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Just installed my new grill and my new sidemarkers. pics to follow soon.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    ttt^^^ b/c i'm bored

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Night Wolf
    looks good but the lights need adjusting. btw post some inside pics
    Pics were before I adjusted them.
    right after I adjusted them and now they are in the right place and even.
    Thanks for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    looks good but the lights need adjusting. btw post some inside pics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X