Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan1987
    replied
    I'm gonna build my G and then we'll see what this beast does...

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan1987
    I got these for $20 from my friend at advance auto parts. I couldn't afford NGK or anything right then, and because this is just a Daily driver I found no need to spend $30+ on NGKs at the time.
    When I build my G22 I will get some NGK laser iridium plugs though, just for kicks and giggles.
    dang 20 for platinum +4s are cheap! i bought them once and it was damn near 35-40. NGK arent expensive...just Honda engines luv them! usually...... u can get V-power ones for like 10-15 dollars i believe....anyway something to try.....

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by SMseagren83
    NOICE! luv them 5th gen wheels man! i had a set for like 2 weeks, then sold them cuz i was tight for money (back in the day)! HOLD ONTO THEM! i wouldnt mind a white CB7, they looka so clean! almost makes me wanna get rid of mine! ALMOST....

anyways ur engine bay is peeerty! i also see ur running platinum+4 spark plugs....my old F22 hated them! have u tried NGK, or even DENSO???

keep up the good work! it definately shows
    Sean
    I got these for $20 from my friend at advance auto parts. I couldn't afford NGK or anything right then, and because this is just a Daily driver I found no need to spend $30+ on NGKs at the time.
    When I build my G22 I will get some NGK laser iridium plugs though, just for kicks and giggles.

Leave a comment:

• SMseagren83
    replied
    Bump for new engine pics on page 1!
    NOICE! luv them 5th gen wheels man! i had a set for like 2 weeks, then sold them cuz i was tight for money (back in the day)! HOLD ONTO THEM! i wouldnt mind a white CB7, they looka so clean! almost makes me wanna get rid of mine! ALMOST....

anyways ur engine bay is peeerty! i also see ur running platinum+4 spark plugs....my old F22 hated them! have u tried NGK, or even DENSO???

keep up the good work! it definately shows
    Sean

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Bump for new engine pics on page 1!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accordwagon
    very clean in the frost white
    Appreciate it.
    I am liking the wagon as well man, that is clean and definitely pimpin'.

Leave a comment:

• 91accordwagon
    replied
    very clean in the frost white

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    hardcore style!

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    i've had none for you since I saw your first post.
    As for the license plates, if you read back a ways you will see why that's there.
    or is reading a commodity that wasn't spared on you?
    either way IDC.
    own3d!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
    no respect
    i've had none for you since I saw your first post.
    As for the license plates, if you read back a ways you will see why that's there.
    or is reading a commodity that wasn't spared on you?
    either way IDC.

Leave a comment:

• Dom
    replied
    Originally posted by The G-Man
    What happened to your license plate dude? It looks like you drove through the zoo and a monkey flung poo on it.
    lmao, i thought you were talking about the front license plate , untill i looked again,

they both look pretty bad. i'd get rid of them both, yea im talking about the autozone special honda plate..

no respect

Leave a comment:

• Ralphie
    replied
    Lookin good playa....and yea im needing the money too...hopefully about to sell some old OEM parts here soon...hope no one backs out on me...i h8 that shit! OK well keep it rockIN!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    after finally doing the 3 step meguiar's Deep Crystal system, my car looked amazing for about.... 2 days and then it's been raining here for the last 3 days which = ***, I gotta clean my car again soon feelings.
    Still waiting to do tint due to monetary issues, as well as the S2K antenna swap b/c some homo backed out on a deal with me.
    If anyone has anymore comments or suggestions feel free to post.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Spartan1987
    replied
    Terrific, and it's got a lot of pickup.

Leave a comment:

• Night Wolf
    replied
    how does the engine run?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X