No announcement yet.

accordme93 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride mang. Clean just the way I like it....
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      NICE MAN!! luv the fogs...im jealous! ive had my JDM fogs sitting in my room for like 8 months, cuz i have bent up CB9 brackets (so i cant install)...and i have these two big ass holes where they should be!

ur install looks great!! compliments the front end very nicely!!! more pics more pics! man i cant believe i havent came back to this thread in a while! sooooo nice!

keep it up buddy!!
      Sean
      that sucks about the bent brackets. these were supposedly cb9 fogs as well so you do have to bend some of the metal tabs out of the way, but they'll work. i hope you get some new brackets or figure out a way to install your fogs soon!

yeah i was going to take some night time pics last night, but it was unbelievably hot! i'm hoping to get a good shoot with 90accordlxcb7.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

looks great! i like the rubber trim around the fogs too. makes me wanna put back my amber signal lenses but alas. nice work and i hope you are able to aim them soon.

rosewood brown coupes (and the oem floor mats LOL).
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
          Thanks for the compliments guys. It sounds cheesy, but these fogs make me almost feel like I'm driving a new car. I guess it's just gotten me really excited about my cb7. Not that I was tired of her because we've been together for almost 7 years!

I just went outside trying to adjust the fogs and nothing seemed to happen. I used a philips like it said and turned, but nothing seemed to happen. Plus I have no idea where they are supposed to point. Maybe one of you guys knows.

I think there's instructions to aim them in the pdf I sent ya. At least a quick blurb on one of the last pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
            I think there's instructions to aim them in the pdf I sent ya. At least a quick blurb on one of the last pages.
            Yeah there is a quick blurb. It basically told me what I already knew. timmy was really helpful with the PM he sent me. So I'll try that.

timmy- those JDM Si bumper lights are sick! Don't get rid of em. Of course if you do, you know where to send them.

I rocked the clear bumper lights for a few years, but I got really sick of them and decided to go back to amber. I'm happy with the way the front end looks now.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I miss you baby!

Comment

i feel your pain, i miss my baby too.

Comment

love the colour,

Clean car man
                  My Ride...

Comment

clean....cb7s FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quick update. It's been a while. Rockin' the 2012 TL tech pkg

Comment

I still miss this car. Went to the dark side and bought a brand new GS350 F Sport.

Comment

Working...
                        X