GHOST2.2 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys for the compliemnts.

i know most of you wanna see what it looks like but im actually not gonna post any pictures until its done. im planning to have my motor dropped in sometime in end of november along with an hardcore wiretuck done by (starkrice) and its scheduled to be painted the second week into december.

the car is gonna be candy wineberry and the cf hood is gonna be painted with the candy tint along with the cf trunk. something that hasnt been done in this website (yet)

my car probably wont match up to most of these awesome cars in this website but im sure itll turn some heads when its done.

GHOST

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2

i know most of you wanna see what it looks like but im actually not gonna post any pictures until its done. im planning to have my motor dropped in sometime in end of november along with an hardcore wiretuck done by (starkrice) and its scheduled to be painted the second week into december.

the car is gonna be candy wineberry and the cf hood is gonna be painted with the candy tint along with the cf trunk. something that hasnt been done in this website (yet)

my car probably wont match up to most of these awesome cars in this website but im sure itll turn some heads when its done.

GHOST
      wow that sounds sik man....cant wait to see it!!!
      " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

so does the jdm gauge cluster normally light up red? im thinkin bout doing it but i want red/amber. clean ride btw. keep u pthe good work

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

well its looking good so far. very nice looking motor as well

good luck with getting it painted, are you bringing it to a body shop? oneoffaccord tried using a pearl coat over his cf hood... you should try it but you may find that the pearl wont give the hood a matching color without the wineberry base coat underneath it. may just make the hood look red. would match the wheels i guess... its worth a shot though, it could look cool.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
            well its looking good so far. very nice looking motor as well

good luck with getting it painted, are you bringing it to a body shop?

oneoffaccord tried using a pearl coat over his cf hood... you should try it but you may find that the pearl wont give the hood a matching color without the wineberry base coat underneath it. may just make the hood look red. would match the wheels i guess... its worth a shot though, it could look cool.
            Yea the car is gonna be brought to a body shop....i actually have the money now and im waiting on my new lip to come in next week since the other one got owned about 2 months ago.

the hood is gonna have a fine tint of wine berry candy coat; meaning that the paint is a transparent wineberry color. then topped with a uv protection layer of clear coat.

same will be done to my trunk as well.
            kinda something like this

Comment

thats fucken sweet jed ?? i want to get a paint job too and the shop i went said it will cost me $2205 repainted and everything

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

my 91

and my 92

Comment

i like the lip on the 91.. then i like the seats on the 92.. hehe.. both great rides

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Your both rides look great man. Can't wait to see when it gets painted I bet it will look sick especially with the red rims. Keep it up bro.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Day 1 car goes to the paint shop.

Comment

big ups to 2 beautiful cb's good job son
                        i LOVE jdM

Comment

sick as hell. im going to love the color with those wheels. isnt the 91 your old cb?

Comment

the gold one is my first baby. i still respect it since it made me known as the quick 4door gold accord in my area.

this black one is actually gonna turn out better. since its in the shop i will not make anymore body modifications. the stuff i hoped for fogs, side markers edm fog light will not be added to the car. since the car is painted a delicate color i wont mess with anything that has to do with the paint. but it will make a big impact because this car will be way cleaner then the last one. since a bunch of basterds wanted to disregard the side skirts i did. this one is more simple and i have a huge plan on promoting this car. i told stickydiljoe about the plan and were actually gonna collaborate on this since we both know our in's and out's of the import industry.

this one guy i know has a really nice car a lot of people admire it and also hate it. i want that same respect. you know your car is nice if people hate out of jealously.

Comment

the gold one is my first baby. i still respect it since it made me known as the quick 4door gold accord in my area.

this black one is actually gonna turn out better. since its in the shop i will not make anymore body modifications. the stuff i hoped for fogs, side markers edm fog light will not be added to the car. since the car is painted a delicate color i wont mess with anything that has to do with the paint. but it will make a big impact because this car will be way cleaner then the last one. since a bunch of basterds wanted to disregard the side skirts i did. this one is more simple and i have a huge plan on promoting this car. i told stickydiljoe about the plan and were actually gonna collaborate on this since we both know our in's and out's of the import industry.

this one guy i know has a really nice car a lot of people admire it and also hate it. i want that same respect. you know your car is nice if people hate out of jealously.
                              Preach.....
                              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                                Preach.....
                                yah damn straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X