No announcement yet.

GHOST2.2 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the red rims was the reason because my car was black. so the red offset the black. now i got the red rims im aiming for polished or gold rims for the whip now

Comment

ooooooooooooooo Gold would look great.
      Gary A.K.A. Carter
      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Nice Paint! Looks Sick Jed...
        Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

gold by far, nice color

Comment

Yeah, I told them to do the valve cover too. Charlie just forgot thats all, so much for writing notes down. But hey, lemme know when you're gonna go back. I'm thinking of redoing my bumper as well for obvious reasons. I gotta talk to you about buying paint and what not. Your car is coming along nicely bro.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
              Yeah, I told them to do the valve cover too. Charlie just forgot thats all, so much for writing notes down. But hey, lemme know when you're gonna go back. I'm thinking of redoing my bumper as well for obvious reasons. I gotta talk to you about buying paint and what not. Your car is coming along nicely bro.

im taking my front bumper this thursday. let me know

Comment

hey jed so in total you spent 1800 on the candy paint job??/ thats fucken awesome dude cause the shop i went to was charging 2400 for a 2 stage repaint on my car dude if you have no complaints besides your front bumper then i might drive all the way over and get my car painted from them dude let me know

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

nice new paint! looks delicious! lol
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

that looks sweet fool
                    i like the red rims
                    FA1

Comment

nice paint dude very very nice what was wrong with the bumper got pics?
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                        nice paint dude very very nice what was wrong with the bumper got pics?
                        the bumper isnt finished.

Comment

nice color jed! can't wait to see it in person next time.

Comment

wow i never saw this thread....lets see more pix of the paint job!

gold/bronse rays te37s would look amaazzinngg w/ that color

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                              candy paint - 600 with hook up

body work - 1200 in TJ

they messed up my bumper and they knew i was pissed about it so they gave me 100 dollars off and i get it resprayed whenever i want to bring it back.

the orignal price was 1800. but I paid 1700 after a lil fuck up.

if i were to get it done in state side. it would of been 4500 if i brought my own paint, and 6500 if i didnt. with 6500 i might as well get another car!
                              You lucky bastard! is it the same guys that painted the other car?
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Dagg That Shit Came Out Clean As Hell!

Comment

Working...