No announcement yet.

babyface : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really really nice car man, that whole brake setup is sick. Black rims is cool but I think some bronze or as you mention gold rims would look better or go back to white or maybe silver, either way man, your car is one of the nicest here

Comment

Just gets better and better! You are officially a baller with that brake set-up.
      I really liked the SSR's too. I am gonna miss them.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by pocb7
        Really really nice car man, that whole brake setup is sick. Black rims is cool but I think some bronze or as you mention gold rims would look better or go back to white or maybe silver, either way man, your car is one of the nicest here

yea man, im sorta still looking around to see whats out there... i mite go with gold in the future or go bak with white wheels.

thanks dude... really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
          Just gets better and better! You are officially a baller with that brake set-up.
          I really liked the SSR's too. I am gonna miss them.

thanks mike.

Comment

i like the new wheels!!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

thanks ... my buddy helped me choose them.

Comment

haha perfect remember what i was saying about silver, alright well see the white bimmer, obviously not that style but that shade of metal would look better i know what your saying about the black its almost like an absence of rim thier.
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by pocb7
                  lol you just mentioned bronze gold white or silver as what he could pick
                  ]

Comment

got some new shoes again... had it for like 2 weeks, finally had time to take pics. 17" SSR Type C in Gold. enjoy!

Comment

WHAT?! You got Phil's SSR? I wanted those!!! Hahaha did you guys trade or what?

Hmm I actually liked the FN01R-C a bit better on your car, but I dunno..Maybe I jus gotta get used to it..Orr maybe it's jus your car is sitting a bit high right now hehehe lower it

If you ever get tired of these, lemme kno bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                        WHAT?! You got Phil's SSR? I wanted those!!! Hahaha did you guys trade or what?

Hmm I actually liked the FN01R-C a bit better on your car, but I dunno..Maybe I jus gotta get used to it..Orr maybe it's jus your car is sitting a bit high right now hehehe lower it

If you ever get tired of these, lemme kno bro

Ronald

yepp, i've been wanting to lower more but im sorta having some rubbing problems, mayb when i get sum thinner tires then i'll slam it down.

for sure, i'll let yu kno.

Comment

That is My favorite and The best Frost white so far in my list .
                          Good Taste Bro.
                          Overall AAA++, keep it up.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Check PM on VAC

Comment

Oh wait, you said rubbing problem? I thought those SSR have what..+42 offset or something? Rubbing in the rear or what?

Jus bring the car to Keep and let them do their magic work hehe

Comment

Oh snap! I can't keep up with you!
                                That looks sick.....I change my mind. I don't miss the white x's any more!
                                Glad you decided to keep her.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                                X