No announcement yet.

babyface : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juss washed him this afternoon and i got sum new shoes and sum new toys!

17"x8 Matte Black 5zigen FN01R-C
    215/45/17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Tires

VTTR Mini 6-pot Big Brake Kit
    - VTTR Slotted Rotors
    - VTTR 6-pot Caliper
    - VTTR SS Brake Lines
    - VTTR Sport Brake Pads
    - VTTR Brackets
    - Motul Brake Fluid
    - New Wheel Bearings

Herres the pics: Enjoy!

Last edited by babyface; 01-30-2007, 04:43 PM.

Comment

wow, that looks sexy!

if you dont mind me asking allen, how much did that bbk set up cost you?
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Whoaaa so that's what you've been hiding from us huh? Holy damn man, too sexy..You suck tho, take pics of the whole car dammit!!! Hahaha

Stewie, the VTTR BBK would prolly set you back around $1500 or so, if not more...Too bad I can only afford the brake pads haha I haven't even got a chance to use them yet..

Allen, how does it feel man? Must be pretty strong braking huh? And is this the mini version of Phil's brake setup? How big are the rotors? 13"? or 12"?

I wanna see pics of the whole car with the new toys man..C'mon, post up more pix!!!!

What's the offset on the FN01R-C n e wayz?

Lookin sexy tho man, you always have a way to surprise me haha

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

sweet playa.....

can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
          www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
            wow, that looks sexy!

if you dont mind me asking allen, how much did that bbk set up cost you?

yea ronald is correct... got it for around $1500, and waited for a hell of a long time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
              Whoaaa so that's what you've been hiding from us huh? Holy damn man, too sexy..You suck tho, take pics of the whole car dammit!!! Hahaha

Stewie, the VTTR BBK would prolly set you back around $1500 or so, if not more...Too bad I can only afford the brake pads haha I haven't even got a chance to use them yet..

Allen, how does it feel man? Must be pretty strong braking huh? And is this the mini version of Phil's brake setup? How big are the rotors? 13"? or 12"?

I wanna see pics of the whole car with the new toys man..C'mon, post up more pix!!!!

What's the offset on the FN01R-C n e wayz?

Lookin sexy tho man, you always have a way to surprise me haha

Ronald

The brakes feel really good... huge difference frum the kmc rotors i had on before... and yea its the mini version of Phil's brake setup. Rotors are 280mm.

the FN01R-C offset is +38... had to raise the rear a little becuz it wus rubbing like hell.

i'll take sum pics of the whole car soon!

Comment

WOW!
                That looks very sexay buddy. You are out-doing us all! I can't wait to see this car in person. Nice work. Did you do it yourself?

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Thats such a sick car!

- Daniel
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by hondaracer33
                    WOW!
                    That looks very sexay buddy. You are out-doing us all! I can't wait to see this car in person. Nice work. Did you do it yourself?

thanks dude... installation wus included in the price of the brakes, i wouldnt trust myself in doing my own brakes until i get more knowledge about it.

Comment

Originally posted by zipcreature
                      Thats such a sick car!

- Daniel

thanks.

Comment

Really likin everything you've done with the car.keep up the good work.
                        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                          Really likin everything you've done with the car.keep up the good work.

thanks dude

Comment

glad to see that you got rid of those white 4 spoke wheels! i wasnt feeling them

Comment

yeah i love the black wheels now theyre definately sex.
                              ]

Comment

im kinda confused rite now, some ppl said my car looks better with the black wheels, but something bothers me about them... i dunno why... im thinking about getting sum gold wheels... wht do yu guys think? gold rims on a white accord?

im gonna take some more pics soon and let me kno wht yu guys think.

Comment

Working...
                                X