Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cb7shot
    where did you get your ecu?
    I got it from a member here, but two weeks ago when I went to my local junk yard I saw one p12 m/t and still under the glovebox untouched. I did not take it because I already have one.

Comment

if you find one. how much would you sell it to me for? i live in cali.
      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7shot
        if you find one. how much would you sell it to me for? i live in cali.
        I would sell it for the price that I paid from the junkyard and that is included core fee and tax. And if you desire 30 days warranty I can add it. Do not forget the shipping cost.

I am planning to go to the junkyard this weekend to find motorize windows regulator mine is busted) and if the p12 ecu is still there I might get it if the price is within my range.

Comment

let me know.
          Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

How's the liup coming along?

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom
              How's the liup coming along?
              Hey man, I already made one from different material but the result was unsatisfying (it was so heavy, but somehow flexible), so I am going to use my previous material (back to square one) .

Tomorrow I am going to make it and once it is ready I am going to contact you. Well, I am hoping it will be ready this Thursday since this week is the first week of school.

Please let me know whether you wanted with the holes or not?

Thanks

Comment

With the holes...

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Woahh car looks sexy with the drop, Legend lip and the spoiler bro! Any more pic of the "pantat"? Hahaha Seriously tho, I'd love to see how the Saab spoiler looks on your car!!

What happened with the custom lip that you made by yourself? You decided to stick with the Legend lip?

I actually like the front lip that you made..Looks somewhat like my Greddy lip, but a bit bigger..Awesome job tho, any plans of making more and maybe even a better front lip?

Keep me updated man, would love to see more pix of the car..And you take awesome pix too!!! What camera you using man?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                    Woahh car looks sexy with the drop, Legend lip and the spoiler bro! Any more pic of the "pantat"? Hahaha Seriously tho, I'd love to see how the Saab spoiler looks on your car!!

What happened with the custom lip that you made by yourself? You decided to stick with the Legend lip?

I actually like the front lip that you made..Looks somewhat like my Greddy lip, but a bit bigger..Awesome job tho, any plans of making more and maybe even a better front lip?

Keep me updated man, would love to see more pix of the car..And you take awesome pix too!!! What camera you using man?

Ronald
                    Thanks Bro,

I will take a picture of the "pantat" once the weather permit. My custom fiberglass lip was destroyed, that is why I am putting back my old acura lip.

Here is an update:
                    I made a short clip of my CB7

History of my CB7 ----> Click me

Comment

New Feb 2007 pics. BTW this car is for sale on late May 2007 or early June 2007.

Stock EX wheels or this prelude wheels? What do you cb7tuner's think?

Comment

Damn car is ballin!!! WHen did you get the blades?

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Do you even have to ask? Haha of course the Lude wheels yo!! Car's lookin super sexy man! It'd really suck that you'd be sellin it soon

On another note, when did you get the 'sayap ceper' dood?! Holy cow, I didn't even know that you got one!!

If you do end up selling the car (Which I hope you won't), would you be kind enough to ship that thing to me? Hahaha c'moon hook me up bro! Been wanting one for so so long, I'd love to buy it from you..

Anyways, back to drooling on the pics Mobil loe keren man, honestly..And the Lude wheels jus make things much much better

Plz let me kno kalo elo mau jual spoilernya ya bro

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Haha yea hes a good man. Sucks that he will be selling since hes moving.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

your car look badass, like the lip

My Ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=69635

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                                Do you even have to ask? Haha of course the Lude wheels yo!! Car's lookin super sexy man! It'd really suck that you'd be sellin it soon

On another note, when did you get the 'sayap ceper' dood?! Holy cow, I didn't even know that you got one!!

If you do end up selling the car (Which I hope you won't), would you be kind enough to ship that thing to me? Hahaha c'moon hook me up bro! Been wanting one for so so long, I'd love to buy it from you..

Anyways, back to drooling on the pics Mobil loe keren man, honestly..And the Lude wheels jus make things much much better

Plz let me kno kalo elo mau jual spoilernya ya bro

Ronald
                                Thanks bro,
                                The "sayap ceper" have been on my car for a while. Maybe around two weeks. I am willing to ship it out for you and sell it cheap for you if the buyer of my car are not willing to pay for it.

I will keep you updated.

Nail,
                                I have using the wheels for a while now,maybe around 6 days. I am planning to sell it before I leave Texas.

Thanks for the comments and supports guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X