Clear All

Wu-Tang is definitely for the children.

Nice to see you came back Mr.Roberts
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

not a bad start. the black wheels go with the car. too many wires in the engine bay, and im not a fan of the tv on the dash. but other than that keep up the work

Comment

The splendiferousness is overwhelming, good sir.
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

thanks amigos. i cleaned up the wires in the engine bay today and i took a couple other pics, but not much else was done because it started raining for the 800th day in a row.
          woot.
          Before

After

also, to anyone that hasnt read it yet, the screens come out and are more for my son than they are for me, as ive yet to use them and they arent in the car 90% of the time.
          word to your respective mothers.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Deff looks amazing, color looks so good and the rims are a damn good choice, fit so well also with the windows, sexy. Now you just need some motor work and its game over.
            H22a they always smile before Vtec....

VIDEO WATCH ME!!!!
            My Members Ride Check It Out

Comment

didnt you join the army? you an LT now?

Comment

i joined the guard, and then rotc at the university of kentucky. im in my senior year now and in may i will be an LT, i cant wait. being a cadet is a good deal, but it gets tiresome at times. regardless, if anyone is ever interested in the guard or rotc just let me know as im always willing to answer some questions about it. we're not all knuckle dragging babykillers i promise.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                  i joined the guard, and then rotc at the university of kentucky. im in my senior year now and in may i will be an LT, i cant wait. being a cadet is a good deal, but it gets tiresome at times. regardless, if anyone is ever interested in the guard or rotc just let me know as im always willing to answer some questions about it. we're not all knuckle dragging babykillers i promise.
                  lol.. i joined reserve.. but im hearing i can go officer now with my associates degree.. they already want me to deploy..im like fuck..can i knock out my bachelors 1st.. but i joined during a time of war.. .oh well

well your car is looking good btw.. i bet you wont keep it when you go officer tho :P

Comment

ha, contract with rotc at some university and you will be non deployable.
                    my unit is deploying in june o7, but i commission in may 97 and then have to go to bolcII and then obc. ag corps all the way. and as far as keeping the accord, i think i actually will keep it once i commission, as we also have an 02 passat wagon which i already have plans of trading in for an audi of some sorts.

Comment

shit looks really good, i really like that color on a box son.

Comment

updated clay bar result pics, plus a rim close up

Comment

the main passenger

Comment

Kentucky national guard? My cousin is in that. Do you know of a (damn I don't know his rank) Rogers, Joshua? He went to UK also and graduated last winter. Now he is about to be depolyed to Afghanistan in October.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

not off the top of my head, but thats most likely because i dont know most of the people in my unit. if you know his unit i might, as im in hhb 138th fires bde.

Comment

"sweetness. its so clean and nice and stuff."
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X