X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoshM
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
    Fell off while going 65 on the highway. I'll check later today if there are any pieces left on the side of the road. It was my own fault, I was only relying on the double sided tape to hold it on there. It held fine all yesterday. Oh well, you live and you learn

That sucks!
    But, you should have known better about the ddouble sided tape...

Hopefully you get it all back together.
    Then paint it, and bolt that mo'fo' on TIGHT.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
    You didn't break it, did you?
    Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
    man i hope not
    Fell off while going 65 on the highway. I'll check later today if there are any pieces left on the side of the road. It was my own fault, I was only relying on the double sided tape to hold it on there. It held fine all yesterday. Oh well, you live and you learn

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
    You have a nice wagon, i'm surprised, these wagons are so big, you got room for everything, these subs should sound crazy ! Nice car bro!
    Thanks, the subs aren't actually that great. My Pioneer's spoiled me in terms of SQL. The Sony's are just meh

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    just got in touch with greg and yes its true. the wing fell off. shit man sorry bro. i will keep my eyes open for ya

Leave a comment:

• Hondapawa
    replied
    You have a nice wagon, i'm surprised, these wagons are so big, you got room for everything, these subs should sound crazy ! Nice car bro!

Leave a comment:

• JARHEAD293
    replied
    man i hope not

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Shitty Alabama Highways + Bouncing suspension + Inadequate mounting on the Chargespeed wing = fuck my life

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    Shitty Alabama Highways + Bouncing suspension + Inadequate mounting on the Chargespeed wing = fuck my life

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    He's getting the new lip in Memphis from Slick.
    So, I'm sure we can put the new lip on down in Memphis before we get to IA.
    Sounds good, hopefully it's alright with him. But, I'm not going to meet you all in Memphis, I'm just going straight to the meet site as I have a long drive and don't want to have to wake up at 4 in the morning. I'll just do it there, it's no big deal to put on a lip.

Originally posted by slick View Post
    thats nice looking. there is a guy on here who did it just like your going to.
    Yeah, I haven't been able to find any kind of shroud like that guy did but I did find the range covers. I figure the stock TSX chrome shroud piece should be fine with it.

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    I love the size of tires I have now....

-those ITR's will really turn your wagon into a beautiful hottie
    Thanks, I hope they set it off real nice. Jarhead's wagon looks pretty pimp with the ITR's so I hope mine looks just as good.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
    Big azz hubcaps
    Pff, you know.

That's how real ballerz do it in the south

Big azz hubcaps and shiznit

Leave a comment:

• gloryaccordy
    replied
    Big azz hubcaps

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    Originally posted by Tnwagn
    Thanks, it seems like everyone has the standard ITR wheel shot before they put them on the car (or even before I got them in my case!). Are you happy with the tires you have, in terms of the size?

Here are a few pictures from sundown tonight. First pics with the OEM headlights and tinted tails.

I love the size of tires I have now....

-those ITR's will really turn your wagon into a beautiful hottie

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    thats nice looking. there is a guy on here who did it just like your going to.

Leave a comment:

• JoshM
    replied
    Consider it already bought (if the price isn't crazy, which I doubt it would be). You say you'll have it at the beginning of November and I'm wondering if you could possibly just take it with you when you head to Memphis and then IA. Would that work?
    He's getting the new lip in Memphis from Slick.
    So, I'm sure we can put the new lip on down in Memphis before we get to IA.

Leave a comment:

• Tnwagn
    replied
    I like the headlights and smoked corners!
    Those look good paired up!
    Yeah, I'm beginning to think I'll blackout at least the chrome trim on the one-piecers before I'm done with the retrofit.

Originally posted by slick View Post
    if you need some help with the retro let me know. im done with mine just too damn lazy to finish my custom shrouds
    Thanks, I know what you mean about the shrouds. I've got mine all planned out I think. My shrouds are two stove range covers Took the idea from a guy that did it in his civic and turned out great.

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
    Ill have one up for grabs at the beginning of november....
    Consider it already bought (if the price isn't crazy, which I doubt it would be). You say you'll have it at the beginning of November and I'm wondering if you could possibly just take it with you when you head to Memphis and then IA. Would that work?

Leave a comment:

• 90Cb7sleeper
    replied
    I know! The whole no lip thing is killing me I need to find somewhere/someone that has CD5 lips for sale at a reasonable price. I checked the JY and they only had one CD5 and it didn't have the lip with it.
    Ill have one up for grabs at the beginning of november....

Leave a comment:

• slick
    replied
    if you need some help with the retro let me know. im done with mine just too damn lazy to finish my custom shrouds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X