• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daaaaaaaaaammmmnnn!!!!!!

That's a pretty penny.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Just ordered all new bushings and tie rods. I'll be installing them over winter break. Won't make a lick of difference to any of yall but it's going to make a huge difference actually driving the car so I thought I'd throw a post up. Might as well throw a pic up as well

Comment

soo when we gonna trade rides?? hahahaha

GAMETIME!!!!!!
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Haha, not anytime soon man but I think I'd be getting the better end of that trade.

Comment

have you talked to bryant? i didnt know if you were in knoxville right now or what? check out my last post in the TN rollcall to check out what we are trying to get going! PEACE

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Way ahead of you man!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149802

Comment

Found out today my right lower balljoint I ordered from T.A.S. last winter has already failed

On top of that, the outter CV boot and the inner tie rod boot on the right side have also ripped open

Looks like its time to start collecting parts for another full suspension rebuild

Comment

Ugh.

You think they're cheaply made, or perhaps because of your ride height?

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Definitely ride height

I called them and there said that I'd have to send the part in to be evaluated to see if it was defective. The invoice was from a little over a year ago but they said they'd be able to work with me. I'm not going to try and claim it under warrantee just because I'm 90% sure it failed due to being super low, not any product defect on their part.

All in all, I was very pleased with the way T.A.S Auto handled it Cudos to them.

Keep in mind, all the problems were on the right side. I probably just hit some huge pothole along the way that totally fubar'd that side. My suspension's pretty busted up from the roads around here.

Comment

Was it a TAS aftermarket balljoint, or OEM Honda? Also, how did it fail...where did it break?

Slick wagon by the way.
                      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A year isn't so bad considering how low you are I know it probably wouldn't last as long as it did if you were still driving on these god-awful roads down here.
                        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Looking great man, my grandmother loved the picture in front of the stadium, She said " you should take some pictures of your car up there for me!" lol. I think all she cares about is the orange.

Comment

looks good so far!

i'm in the process of collecting parts for my suspension overhaul as well w/ all new bushings all around.

94 Accord Wagon EX-R/H22A 5 speed
                            91 Accord Wagon EX-R/ F22A6 5 speed
                            93 Accord Wagon EX/ F22A4
                            91 Accord Sedan EX/ F22A4 5 speed
                            94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1 5 speed
                            94 Accord Sedan EX-R/ F22b1

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
                              Was it a TAS aftermarket balljoint, or OEM Honda? Also, how did it fail...where did it break?

Slick wagon by the way.
                              It was a TAS aftermarket unit. The joint is loose in the socket. It's not completely failed....yet. There is a decent amount of play in the wheel when it's jacked up.

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                              A year isn't so bad considering how low you are I know it probably wouldn't last as long as it did if you were still driving on these god-awful roads down here.
                              Hahahaha, so true. Knoxville has some bad roads but Birmingham?!?! Shits ridiculous!

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                              Looking great man, my grandmother loved the picture in front of the stadium, She said " you should take some pictures of your car up there for me!" lol. I think all she cares about is the orange.
                              Nice! Glad to know there are still a bunch of fans out there.

Originally posted by naphta91 View Post
                              looks good so far!

i'm in the process of collecting parts for my suspension overhaul as well w/ all new bushings all around.
                              Thanks man. Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Comment

Merry Christmas me!

And a few shots I took a little while ago

Last edited by Tnwagn; 01-19-2010, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X