No announcement yet.

ghostCB7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah..if a car has no fogs..it goes right on..with some massaging to the holes that allow it to go into the engine bay..

Also..a lip is required..as 2-3 rows of fmic stick below the bumper..

Plan is to reinforce the back of the lip with aluminum..and L brackets..so that incase a frontal hit with a curb..or parking stump or w.e the fmic will be fine..

Should cool the Holset pretty well..hehe

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

damn dude that IC is huge and looks like it fits nicely, can u take more pics from the engine bay side? will it work with AC?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
        damn dude that IC is huge and looks like it fits nice, can u take more pics from the engine bay side? will it work with AC?
        i don't c y not. with a minimal amount of massaging. the only thing that i relocated was the power steering cooler behind the grill but thats when u used the stock srt4 sfm. This stg3 srt4 intercooler have a L shape support that i modified to have clearance for the fogs. i removed the power steering and ac along with the condenser and relocated the alt. to were the ac compressor was do to the fatty Holset (thanks Carlos). I spent about 3 hours today aligning and triming but it came out flawless. im leaving town soon for work but i manage to put her together and she is ready to run so hehehe ill post the pics as soon as i log back in at work.
        Last edited by ghostCB7; 02-24-2009, 01:54 AM.

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

hay

hay bro. im glad to see ur coming along very well. i cant wait to see this beast when its done. sorry i couldnt help out more when i was there for xmas. but when i come back after tradoc ait ill make it up to u. anyway ill see u later man

nightmare
          (D)

The NIGHTMARE is only Beginning....

Comment

Holy big sig!! But your car looks so damn good!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Well I got a call today that the beast was officially running, so I had to come over and see it for once, and take quality pics besides the celly pics. I have my brothers cam, I'm not the best photographer but i did my best. She def has that cammed sound fo sho. Gonna be a beast when that monsterous holset gets mounted. On to the pics...

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

here are some more overall exterior pics at the end of the work day...

Slight idle tuning from teh los, teh wikked...

A Vid to show the vibration from the solid mounts. The clicking you hear is the steering wheel tapping the windshield. blappity blappity blap says the cams...

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

fuck...
                  i couldnt drive a car like that

Comment

lol.. its not that bad as the dancing string shows it to be.. haha.. the rear view does vibrate as if you had 2 12s bumping all the time.. but meh.. its only at idle.. once moving it settles down due to the rising rate of rpm and the engine having some load on it. but yeah.. at idle.. some beads on the seats and u could get a good massage...

edit: who says you cant get aggressive cams to idle
                    Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 03-22-2009, 12:23 AM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

It looks like imma have to come over there..
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                        It looks like imma have to come over there..
                        more than welcome to come bro btw i got your voicemail hella busy lately and Carlitos has had me on the go go with getting the car done. if i dont get something done "slacker" label comes up. lol

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

YOUR SLACKING RIGHT NOW.. GET THE FUCK OFF CB7 and go work on your car hoe... u got shit to do

S-L-A-C-K-E-R:

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                            YOUR SLACKING RIGHT NOW.. GET THE FUCK OFF CB7 and go work on your car hoe... u got shit to do

S-L-A-C-K-E-R:

DAMN U R WORSE THAN A PAROLE OFFICER!!!!!@#$ two second replying on cb and bam!!!!! got busted good lord man. what's next an ankle bracelet (house arrest status).okokok ill go back to work

Real Men Get Blown

Comment

lol.. get those ex wheels so u can put the 17s on the coupe already.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I love how you were able to fit the intercooler without hacking the bumper.

Comment

Working...
                                X