No announcement yet.

ghostCB7 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call shot gun when I get back into town.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Holy shit that front end looks meeeaaaan! I love it man, keep us updated with more pics please!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Thanks ronald..means a lot coming from you..im just answering for the man himself..since he has difficulties getting on the intawebs..due 2 lack of a computer..and his blackberry suxs..(sidekick ftw) (how im on ahah)..

Should be actually driving by the end of this work..with the charge pipes done..the downpipe..and external wg conversion from internal..using a turbosmart 38mm..

Then the break-in begins...

I agree though..one of the meanest looking front ends...Im so glad we didn't derail from our original thoughts of usings the srt4 fmic..it fits and looks like it was meant to be there..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

damn that front end is SICKKKKKKKKK LIKE A MOFO. that legend lip FTW. I Wish i was local to u guys

Comment

yo jon cabron
            when am i gonna see this
            im 3 mins from u now
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Midnight adventure tonight...gonna prep the car and drive it open dp to the muffler shop(road runner for the locals). And leave it there for a few hours till 8am..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Im about to get jdm side markers off password jdm.com, I'm thinkin Imma get the 96 ek jdm markers. What these work and what kind did u get?

Sry for all the bitchin' haha. Just curious .
                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

nice

well bro ....... u made it... u finally did it... even though u had alot of haters out there ( they all know who they are ) anyway the car is looking great bro. take care. ill see u when i get back from iraq

( one shot one kill )

pfc melendez
                  2nd id

The NIGHTMARE is only Beginning....

Comment

Yo jon...do you by chance have a an extra header stock and down pipe for the F22B that youre not doing anything with it..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
                      well bro ....... u made it... u finally did it... even though u had alot of haters out there ( they all know who they are ) anyway the car is looking great bro. take care. ill see u when i get back from iraq

( one shot one kill )

pfc melendez
                      2nd id
                      OM freakin G...look who still has a user name and password..you nine months son of a B!@##...dont worry imma get you when you get back.
                      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                      ....................My New Baby
                      SOLD TO
                      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

looking at these pictures and posts makes me want to finish up my coupe! I should start wrenching soon. After I take my vacation I will commit!

Looking real clean.
                        BTW why are there 2 donuts on the front?

Comment

The car has been in storage for 8months or so..he was using his white car..4dr ex 92 boosted sohc.. So he put his rota 17" slips on there.. But the car has its wheels back hahaha..no more donuts

btw..hopefully I won't be shoving my foot in my mouth..but so far...

Obx-r manifold + boost= no exploding manifold..lol

Pushed 20psi thru the 16g the other night.. The manifold held..ended up with a boost leak elsewere..lol..but not at the manifold

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

take care

well bro ur cb7 was everything i thought it would be. thanks taking me out in it.
                            well take care of it man and be safe, ill see u when i get back from the sand box

D

Comment

So we dropped the 16g... and decided to "upgrade"

ignore the alternator bracket being used as a wedge to keep the Holset He351ve VGT from moving.. its a heavy fucker(50lbs)

were making a sinktrap manifold, using the stock f20a dohc header and will later swap up the top portion of the sinktrap for a good flowing NA counterpart.

an alternator relocator bracket is being made as well..

more pics coming soon

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

heheh

very nice... cant wait to get back to see it jon. take care bro

Comment

Working...
                                X