No announcement yet.

lummieCB7 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at Johnny's ride.....thing is beautiful! I didn't know you had a flushy....I say, leave it wingless.

Comment

Loving the coupe man

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

i believe this is hands down , the cleanest cb i've seen on here . it's inspiring . lol .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
        - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
          i believe this is hands down , the cleanest cb i've seen on here . it's inspiring . lol .
          Thanks bro.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I love those rims... I had your sig pic on my cell phone background for the longest time, then i had a name to go with the car. SAWEET. Im lookin at some XXR's that look just like those rims, but a bit more lip. Love em, soo their racing heart ????

Comment

Originally posted by eazyduzit509 View Post
              I love those rims... I had your sig pic on my cell phone background for the longest time, then i had a name to go with the car. SAWEET. Im lookin at some XXR's that look just like those rims, but a bit more lip. Love em, soo their racing heart ????
              Thanks man. My wheels are Racing Hart Type-C's. Can't wait to see what your car looks like with the XXR's.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Sexy as F@#$!!

THREE tone ya dig

Comment

This car needs a new mod soon...maybe a prelude cluster swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                    This car needs a new mod soon...maybe a prelude cluster swap?
                    You know what i'm working on.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      You know what i'm working on.
                      Yeah, but a prelude cluster would be a nice addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                        Yeah, but a prelude cluster would be a nice addition.
                        Yeah it would be. Are you volunteering to wire it up for me if i get one?

Comment

*tearrr... so beautifull.. haha. Those Hart's are sexxxxxx. I'm tryin to find some Nice BBS shoes.
                          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Ugh man. I love it. Very very nice!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                            "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

beautiful coupe

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                              4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                              yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                              1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                              1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

Love your car.....Its beautiful

I have a question.....How do you like the ground controls?....Any complaints.....mainly how is the ride?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                                X