Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lsn92ex View Post
    I vote you find an OEM spoiler.
    Wingless is better. I'm pretty sure he has a flushmount sitting around somewhere in his pile of car related crap.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyaccord View Post
      Love the car man. beautiful coupe! What colour is your paint though? i want to repaint my car in this is exactly the colour im going for
      It's a sparkly metallic black paint from Earl Scheib. I got the car painted for $540 back in 2006.

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
      Wingless is better. I'm pretty sure he has a flushmount sitting around somewhere in his pile of car related crap.
      yup i do.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

me likie!

headlights . xenon lip . wheels
        in that order! and 2 words...

THIS RIDE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

ooo wait that is 5 words. oh well!
        Is that a original G-square or Blizz grille?
        sikkkk, keep it up!
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

i hate you sooo much...looking at your BLACK COUPE, makes me miss mine so much man. I love the car. nothing is out of place on it. I vote to put the flushie on your spare trunk and put it on the car, just to see how you like it.

i have one, it was on my car when i totalled it and i think im going to put it on my new coupe. they look great with them on there.

i love it man. i hate you for having it. lol j/k man

JDM H22A with the Auto LSD tranny would be sick also.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            headlights . xenon lip . wheels
            in that order! and 2 words...

THIS RIDE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!!

ooo wait that is 5 words. oh well!
            Is that a original G-square or Blizz grille?
            sikkkk, keep it up!
            Haha, thanks bro. The grille is the Blizz grille.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
              i hate you sooo much...looking at your BLACK COUPE, makes me miss mine so much man. I love the car. nothing is out of place on it. I vote to put the flushie on your spare trunk and put it on the car, just to see how you like it.

i have one, it was on my car when i totalled it and i think im going to put it on my new coupe. they look great with them on there.

i love it man. i hate you for having it. lol j/k man

JDM H22A with the Auto LSD tranny would be sick also.

-Jordan
              Thanks man! I hope you're recovering well from your accident. Your car looked pretty gnarly from those pictures. Glad you're doing okay.

Comment

I have one word for you ; WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjimmy22 View Post
                  x2! I've loved this car since the 1st pic he ever posted, still rocking the RP-01s...And now this car looks 100x better! I also love all the recent photos taken ever since you picked up the DSLR.. for you bro!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by jdmjimmy22 View Post
                    haha, thanks man.

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                    x2! I've loved this car since the 1st pic he ever posted, still rocking the RP-01s...And now this car looks 100x better! I also love all the recent photos taken ever since you picked up the DSLR.. for you bro!

Ronald
                    Thanks brotha. Your car's one of my faves also.

Comment

not bad for a coupe
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Dude! I just can't keep myself from coming back and looking at it. Yours is my all time favorite. Hopefully one day, after I pay of my stupid dept and have enough money I'll make it look just as neat as yours. By the way when the hell are you going to get rid of that dent in the door? Perhaps you should try that crazy heating/gas spraying it.
                        NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

That dent's been with me for over 10 years.... it's like a child to me.
                          Last edited by lummieCB7; 02-12-2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

lol

Comment

stunning.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                                That dent's been with me for over 10 years.... it's like a child to me.
                                in 10 years you can start charging them rent!

Comment

Working...
                                X