No announcement yet.

90Cb7sleeper : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good find for the money,glad to see you stick with accords.Make it look good!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
      good find for the money,glad to see you stick with accords.Make it look good!
      lol i had to stick with a cb7, i had too much stuff coming in to get a different kind of car, besides i love the looks of the cb7 accords

Comment

DIY EDM door lights

Night Shot

Comment

I need to do that, and hook a couple of mine back up. And replace the bulbs in a couple.
          Gary A.K.A. Carter
          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'm heading to the junkyard to see if it's open; if it is i'm gonna grab that flushmount and the one off the other Legend. Have fun at work!

Comment

were they open??? if not we can go friday... ill have a little bit of cash to drop then...

Comment

Well, if they were by the time I got there they weren't...damn company dropped in unexpectedly even though I told 'em not to come over. Oh well, next Tuesday looks good for me-if I got some extra $$$ I'll grab that spoiler for ya!

Comment

cool man! i saw this 90 ex coupe same color as my coupe, he had some konigs on it... i told him about the site and you and i... he seemed really interested, he was in his thirties... he was asking me about my exhaust and stuff... who knows we may have a third person to roll around with! keep the chattanooga cb7ers comin!

O and im picking up that gauge cluster friday! I CANT WAIT!

Comment

Haha...awesome dude! CB's, mount up! Anyway, I can't believe those cats wanted that much for those EX rims...maybe we'll just sneak through the fence and gank them suckers. Did you get that dude's number? We should have a wash day at the ER car wash...anyway, can't wait till Wednesday to go to the Junkyard! Later bro-

Comment

i gave him mine but i didnt get a chance to get his, i wanna wash mine i just dont think it wil be worth it lol, but yeah wednesday will be fun!

Comment

update your members' ride therad to match your sig

looks great though..this car has already come a very long way!
                        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                          update your members' ride therad to match your sig

looks great though..this car has already come a very long way!
                          x2! Nic, you've so sexified that car with those wheels and headlights! We need pictures and updates!!!

Comment

Wow. Looks fucking awesome.
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

lol im sorry fellas ive been meaning to i just gotta find the perfect place to take the pictures...
                              Installed my JDM CB3 sidemarkers yestersday and i think my distributor will be here today when i get home... just gotta get my gaskets and then i can start on my next big project... o god i cant wait!!!
                              gotta role my quarter panels to, im rubbin in the back lol

Comment

^Me trying to be cool with my two cams lol

^it was bright as shit out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X