mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crx08 View Post
    I seen it! and its on my phone lol. I see you made it all the way through lindbergh haha
    lol yeah, turns out Huey's wasn't too far from where we were anyways. My low fuel light came on just as I was exiting too!
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
      lol yeah, turns out Huey's wasn't too far from where we were anyways. My low fuel light came on just as I was exiting too!
      aha nice. i cut my index finger on my broken door handle leaving white castle. dammit lol
      www.stl-imports.com

Referral: crx08

support the import community

Comment

I'll have to double-check the wiring, but my sub seems to be blown...oh well, it's an excuse to get rid of it lol, just too bad I can't sell it now. I guess if I determine it to be blown, I can look at a odyssey pc680 to go back up front, and some new rear speakers with some better bass.

Comment

As promised:

Comment

Smoked tails? Looking good, please dont paint the bumpers. LOL Sell it to me and buy an LX/EX!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Smoked tails? Looking good, please dont paint the bumpers. LOL Sell it to me and buy an LX/EX!
              lol yeah, smoked tails....and sorry....the more I think about it, the more I want to paint the bumpers and the other black trim, especially after getting several compliments on my paint this past week.

Comment

LOOKS GOOD MAN...JUST NEED TO PAINT THE BUMPER..!!!!! Overall it looks great
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                  LOOKS GOOD MAN...JUST NEED TO PAINT THE BUMPER..!!!!! Overall it looks great
                  Thanks!

Comment

Your smoked tails came out fantastic! What did you use? It looks like professional tint.
                    Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                    2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                    2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Adam....I probably should be saying this cuz i dont wanna give you any ideas, lol, but what if you left the BBBs and just shaved your side mouldings...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                        Adam....I probably should be saying this cuz i dont wanna give you any ideas, lol, but what if you left the BBBs and just shaved your side mouldings...?
                        I wanted to do that at one point, but then I decided against it. I want to keep the exterior totally oem as far as body structure goes. This car isn't going to be really flashy, but I like it that way. Just look at that picture. You know if the side moldings and bumpers were gray too it'd be hot.

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                        Your smoked tails came out fantastic! What did you use? It looks like professional tint.
                        Thanks man! I just used niteshades like everyone else does. I took my tail lights off, and cleaned them with rubbing alcohol, then polished them with Meguiar's plastic polish until they were shiny like new...then just very,very light coats of nightshades.
                        Last edited by mndude07; 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM.

Comment

All grey? No. Grey bumpers and black trim? Yes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            All grey? No. Grey bumpers and black trim? Yes.
                            X2 Grey bumpers + black trim = OEM look
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Well technically, painted moldings is an OEM look too (10th anniversarry edition). I feel like leaving the black moldings show the age of the car even more. I know it'll never look like a new car, but how many cars have black strips on them like that anymore? Not very many. Look at J-spec's car. It has jdm lights, a grill, and painted moldings and everyone, inclulding myself loves the way it looks. Its clean, yet very simple. I wish I were better at photoshop so I could get a better idea.
                              Mike, remember how clean Charlie's CB was? It had paint-matched moldings. I just think it'll look better.

Comment

Eh...he had the ITRs and it was a bright color. I dunno...

What about noxidea's car? Did it have color-matched mouldings or no?

Comment

Working...
                                X